chapter 105: " I like to be lively, but I'm not used to it "

After a long time, Shen Liuxiang was released and turned his face to pant.

He was wary of Zhou Xuanlan's intrusion into the spiritual power, and he was distracted to make him aware of it, only to be imprisoned in his arms and kissed in a slight anger, "What is Master thinking?"

Shen Liuxiang avoided his gaze, thought for a moment, and said, "Though you have reprimanded those alien beasts away, but Qingling is far away from the demon world, and on the way back, the place he passed will inevitably cause turmoil, you go and help me subdue them. OK."

Zhou Xuanlan looked at him: "Where is Shizun?"

"I'll try to see if there are other ways to suppress Qiongqi," Shen Liuxiang held his heart, frowning slightly, but quickly hooked his lips and smiled, "Although I don't like to show up, I will secretly see you."

Zhou Xuanlan lowered his black eyelashes and remained silent for a long time, "How long can Shizun control Qiongqi?"

After he has studied the magic refining technique, he will be able to know whether it is feasible to refine Qiongqi Divine Soul. The only worry at the moment is that Shen Liuxiang won't be able to last long.

Shen Liu said loudly: "He has just finished taking the house, his spirit is exhausted, and he can't move me in a short time. You bring the jade slip, and I will let you know at any time if there is anything unusual."

Zhou Xuanlan felt a little relieved: "In that case, Master will wait for me."

These alien beasts do evil in the cultivation world, and the consequences will be borne by Shenl Liuxiang, and he has to solve these troubles.

Shen Liuxiang nodded slightly, and when Zhou Xuanlan left, he realized that he was in prison.

Qiong Qi grabbed the door and opened his eyes angrily, trying to break free and crush the person in front of him, "Do you want the dragon clan to refine my soul? Don't forget, I'm in your body, your soul is so weak and fundamentally weak. Can't stand any spells that are harmful to the soul!"

Shen Liuxiang sat down with his knees crossed, without saying a word, he continued to study sorcery.

In the Destroying God Cauldron, in order to survive, he worked hard to refine Qiongqi, and only then did he gain an inch of vitality. Except for Xu Xinglian, no one could hold the demon beast in his heart. He swallowed the demon pill and locked it inside.

Next, only the soul remains.

Logically, the poor soul can't raise any storms, and without the help of magic, it is as difficult as going to the sky to forcefully seize the house.

But Shen Liuxiang's soul is very weak, like fragile objects that are barely put together, not to mention that compared with normal monks in the spiritual realm, even the souls of monks in the foundation-building stage are not comparable, which is why Qiongqi has a chance to take advantage of it. chance.

Refining the spirits of monsters with demon refining is a way to make their souls fly away within the body. This is how Zhu Yan and Shen Liuxiang in the body of Su Bai Che helped him solve it.

But Shen Liuxiang couldn't do it himself.

His divine soul was already extremely weak, and he had gone through the soul search technique, which made it worse. Now it is like a piece of thin ice, and it may be broken by any impact.

He passed the magic refining technique to Zhou Xuanlan, and let him know the method of refining Qiongqi Spiritual Soul, that is to leave a back-up, and when he was desperate, Zhou Xuanlan...

Shen Liuxiang's heart tightened and he sighed, if this is the case, how sad Zhou Xuanlan must be...

Shen Liuxiang looked struggling and shook his head.