chapter 15

Dawn lifted the veil of night, and the sky was bright.

Su Baiche stepped into the bamboo forest, and as far as his eyes went, all the bamboos fell to the ground, "It seems that he vented all night, and now his anger has reached its peak. It's the best time for me to come."

Tong Xi was stunned: "So you have such plans, but I underestimate you."

Su Baiche snorted: "Idiot."

After all, he saw a figure.

The young man leaned on Xiuzhu, his robe was wrinkled all over, his loose black hair was covered with bamboo leaves, and he lowered his head slightly, staring at the strand of hair satin in his hand.

"Look, it's embarrassing."

Su Baiche snorted softly, and immediately changed his expression. With a soft gesture on his face, he walked over slowly, "What happened, so many bamboos were broken."

Zhou Xuanlan's eyes changed, she put Zhe Xing in her arms and looked at the person who came, "Last night, I practiced here."

Su Baiche hesitated, and said after a moment, "But what kind of trouble did you encounter in your practice?"

"Never." Zhou Xuanlan nodded slightly, preparing to leave.

Su Baiche hurriedly took a step forward: "I happened to be free. If you have any questions about your practice, you can come and ask."

This kid has a good face, but he is not good at asking questions when he encounters the hurdles of cultivation. He looks like a stuffy gourd.

Su Baiche was disdainful in his heart, but showed a friendly smile on his face, and said softly: "You are my Qingling disciple, even if Shen Xianjun doesn't want to teach you spells, there is no need to be disheartened, I am Qingling elder, and I am also Responsibility."

Zhou Xuanlan took a step and narrowed his long and narrow eyes slightly, "If that's the case, please ask Master Su to accompany me to practice a trick."

Tong Xi hurriedly said: "Good opportunity, defeat him quickly, and take the opportunity to teach spells."

Su Baiche said coldly, "Use your nonsense?"

He mobilized the spiritual energy in his body, and the mist-like spiritual energy in all directions wrapped around him from head to toe, with a cool and beautiful face, showing a hazy beauty.

Seeing this, ordinary people are a little stunned.

Su Baiche raised his head and his eyes fell on Zhou Xuanlan, only to find that he had closed his eyes at some point.

Tong Xi chuckled: "It must be because you look too beautiful, he closed his eyes because he was worried about shaking his mind."

Su Baiche sank his face without saying a word, the spiritual power in his palm was even more powerful, and he attacked with a bang.

boom!

A huge crack opened in the ground, winding all the way, and all the bamboos fell down.

Zhou Xuanlan was impartial, standing at the end of the crack in the ground, perfectly avoiding the attack range.

Su Baiche's face changed slightly. Although this move only took seventy percent of his strength, he was already a cultivator in the Nascent Soul Realm, and a cultivator in the late stage of foundation establishment, how could he escape!

"How did you do it?"

"Assessing the strength of the real person's shot, avoiding the danger area in advance, after the spiritual consciousness is diligent, it is not difficult to detect these."