chapter 93

There was a faint fragrance in the air, Shen Liuxiang sniffed deliberately, thoughtfully.

For Shen Liuxiang, who was in love flower Gu, the fragrance wafting in the house was as effective as a tickling, so he sniffed it for a while before producing a faint feeling.

In a flash, he understood Zhou Xuanlan's predicament.

Shen Liuxiang was held in one hand and couldn't break free. Zhou Xuanlan stared at him with unpredictable eyes, wondering what he was thinking about. Shen Liuxiang probed for the storage bag with the other hand, not arguing with him for the truth or not, and prepared to let Zhou Xuanlan swallow Qingyu first. Dan.

This Dan Emperor Yunyu gave, after swallowing, any dryness in the body will be dissipated, reaching the state where all four are empty.

Shen Liuxiang's fair and slender fingers hooked a jade bottle in the bag, just as he was about to take it out, the movement suddenly stopped, and the five fingers curled back silently.

At this moment, Zhou Xuanlan released him and sent him a few feet away.

Shen Liuxing staggered and stopped leaning against the wall. He heard a low voice in this small world: "If you don't want to die, stay away from me."

When the words fell, Zhou Xuanlan closed his eyes and calmed down, bringing the disturbed mood back on track.

I don't know who did it, and he used the fake and real method to be amazing. Even if he had been vigilant, he couldn't help but suspect that this was the real Shen Liuxiang.

However, what a coincidence.

Zhou Xuanlan raised his eyebrows, Yun Ling suppressed the heat in his body, and removed the things mixed with the meridians little by little. Although the process was difficult, as long as he held back, he should be able to return to normal in a few hours.

However, Zhou Xuanlan did not expect that the person who was driven away was bold enough to come together again and rubbed against him.

"I am real,"

Shen Liuxiang rushed towards the figure sitting cross-legged from behind, wrapped his hands around his slender neck, and whispered in Zhou Xuanlan's ear: "I'm real, why don't you believe it."

The familiar breath entangled from behind, all the smell of Shen Liu.

Zhou Xuanlan took a breath, and her tone was stiff, with a little danger warning: "Go away."

Shen Liuxiang began to pretend to be stupid: "Where are you going?"

Zhou Xuanlan's forehead bulged with blue veins, she endured it to the extreme, and opened her dark and deep eyes.

boom--!

The spiritual tree by the Qingtan trembled, and scattered crystal leaves all over the place.

The handsome young man was pressed against the tree, his slender and fragile neck was pinched by a hand, he blinked his phoenix eyes, and said innocently: "Why, I didn't do anything to you, why am I angry."

Zhou Xuanlan stared at the person in front of him.

Holding his neck, he was still unafraid, completely unprepared for him, just...

Zhou Xuanlan was shouting "Master" and "Master" all over his body, and he could not wait to hold the person in his arms immediately.

He took a deep breath and managed to find a trace of reason: "Ni Scale." Only Master knows where Ni Scale is.

Shen Liusheng raised his brows, raised his index finger, and poked the hand on his neck, "Release."

Hearing the sound, the slender hand let go, but seeing that there was no red mark left on the young man's fair neck - Zhou Xuanlan was completely useless, just trying to scare people.