chapter 74: "This seat will definitely restore your primordial spirit...

There was a slight touch on Shen Liuxiang's cheeks, and he was shocked, his eyes fell on Zhou Xuanlan, and his eyes fluctuated.

In broad daylight, he actually pressed his Nascent Soul Pro? !

Zhou Xuanlan hurriedly explained: "No... Master, I can't control him for the time being."

He tried to recall Yuan Ying, but the other party didn't listen to his orders at all.

On the side, Hua Splash was stunned, looked at the two Nascent Souls, and then looked at the two real bodies: "Could it be that both of your Nascent Souls have self-awareness?"

Yuan Ying was transformed by Yuan Shen and should be completely controlled by the real body, but in this situation, Hua Yan can only think of one possibility. In addition, so that Nascent Soul is not under their control.

Shen Liuxiang did not expect that Zhou Xuanlan was the same as him, and was stunned for a while, looking at the two small figures lying entangled on the tea table.

... If you are bullied, you will be bullied back!

I don't know if I heard his heart, the little Nascent Soul, who was lying on the salted fish before, puffed out his cheeks, raised his two small hands, and pushed away the person above.

"Go on!"

Shen Liuxiang was excited, and after shouting "snack", he covered his mouth and blinked to meet the apprentice who cast his eyes, "Just a punch, it doesn't hurt."

But Little Yuan Ying didn't do what he wanted. He wasn't angry at all for being taken advantage of. He sat up unhurriedly, resting his cheeks with both hands, and tilted his head to look at Zhou Xuanlan, who went back to meditate.

A strand of red hair swayed in the wind, and Xiao Yuanying smiled.

Shen Liuxiang: "..."

This couldn't be his Yuan Ying, or his Yuan Ying was actually stupid.

Shen Liuxiang's phoenix eyes stared at him, and he vaguely felt that the latter was the truth. A normal Nascent Soul should be exactly the same as his real body, but his Nascent Soul looked like a child.

The small round face that has not lost the baby fat looks very sensual.

Shen Liuxiang walked over, poked his fingers lightly, and saw a small pit in the snow-white face.

Yuan Ying looked at him sideways and blinked suspiciously.

At the same time, Shen Liuxiang felt that his cheek was stabbed, and withdrew his hand, his eyes narrowed slightly. Although Nascent Soul was weird, he still had business to do.

He used the spiritual power in his palm and probed towards the little Nascent Soul, intending to use the spiritual power to detect the position of Zi Gu.

But just a moment before the touch, Zhou Xuanlan's Nascent Soul suddenly moved, like a flash of lightning, the movement was unbelievably fast, he took it away in the blink of an eye, and jumped to the window sill.

The sleeve robe rolled, and he raised one arm, blocking Shen Liuxiang's Yuan Ying, and protecting the person behind him.

Although he was only the size of a slap, the ferocity revealed from his entire body at this moment shocked everyone in the room, especially when his eyelids were lifted, Ruyuan's black eyes were completely exposed, his thin lips were slightly open, exuding a suffocating aura. .

Shen Liuxiang was already in the realm of spirit transformation, and he felt his heart skip a beat, and Hua Splash on the side also changed his face. Zhou Xuanlan was the only one with a good face, but he stared at Yuan Ying and slowly frowned.