chapter 97: " Master, don't drive me away "

Three poles in the sun, the door that had been closed overnight opened.

Zhou Xuanlan's clothes were half open, revealing a few scratches on his chest, and the anger between his brows disappeared.

Shen Liuxiang still has business to do, so he told him not to stay in bed for too long.

Zhou Xuanlan knew that he could only solve his desire as soon as possible, but accidentally, he went too far. Shen Liu's slender and fair fingers scratched at him impatiently, as if looking for a vent.

But the nails were round and neat, and they didn't hurt at all. Instead, they were like tickling, with a hint of hooking, which made Zhou Xuanlan couldn't help but feel more lustful.

After some cloud and rain, Zhou Xuanlan's demeanor showed a little contentment. Although he was not satisfied with the length of time, the taste was enough.

Zhou Xuanlan took a bowl of hot porridge and went back to the room to see that the person on the bed was asleep, so he moved lighter.

Shen Liuxiang was lying on his side, frowning slightly, a red tide that had not yet faded on his handsome and fair cheeks, and a few strands of blue silk wrapped around his neck and shoulders and quietly scattered in front of him.

Zhou Xuanlan stood beside the bed, staring at people tirelessly for a long time, her thin lips slightly hooked.

The hot porridge was held in his hands dryly, and when it was getting cold, he was swept away. Zhou Xuanlan laughed, where did he want to drink porridge, and he was clearly worried that his words would not count, so he quickly took him away.

Zhou Xuanlan put down the bowl, picked up the teapot with slender fingers, poured a glass of water, lowered her eyes and pondered for a moment, a small figure in a mysterious robe appeared in her palm.

"What are you looking for in this seat?"

Zhou Xuanlan repeatedly pondered the word "this seat". Emperor Yunyu once said that when his cultivation base can match the primordial spirit, Yuanying will return to normal and can communicate with him.

Today, although it is very rare, Zhou Xuanlan can perceive things that belong to the Yuanshen, just like the fragmented scene that he saw through Yuanying in his sleep.

The reason why he is different from his master Yuanshen will be dug up sooner or later, but the only thing Zhou Xuanlan is worried about, even frightened, is-

In an unfamiliar and familiar scene.

He was at the scene, but chose to stand aside, only showing a cold smile when he saw the master burn to save Ye Bing.

Other than that, there is no other reaction.

Zhou Xuanlan frowned, took back Nascent Soul, and drank tea thoughtfully.

When Shen Liuxiang woke up in a daze, the familiar aura wrapped around him, rubbed his forehead lightly on Zhou Xuanlan's neck, found a comfortable position in his arms, and planned to continue to fall asleep.

Suddenly, he opened his eyes again, and he was completely drowsy.

Color-wise mix...

Shen Liuxiang slowly rolled out of the quilt and changed his inner clothes. He picked out a robe from the storage bag and put it on, fastened his belt, and glanced at the figure on the couch.

Zhou Xuanlan was still asleep, if it was in the past, he would have woken up long ago.

Shen Liuxiang raised his hand and put his hand on his forehead, a ray of spiritual power penetrated, and frowned, Zhou Xuanlan's spiritual power was too restless, like a precursor to breakthrough, especially the monster lines that appeared on his face from time to time, he once said that when he couldn't control his body, he would Demon marks appear.