chapter 14

"The imperial palace and Qing Lingzong have never had any intersection, so how could they send envoys here?"

"Shen Xianjun stepped into the realm of transformation, and all parties sent congratulatory gifts, and the imperial palace may also have this intention."

"It's absolutely impossible, what kind of person is the emperor, who cares about a monk who has just entered the realm of deity transformation, and specially sent someone here."

"Could it be for the big competition in the sect in half a month."

Shen Liuxiang came out of Yeming Peak and heard the conversation among the disciples along the way. He touched the jade Huang hanging on his chest. At this point in time, maybe it was because of him.

In the novel, Emperor Zun's attitude towards this stray son is uncertain.

After Shen Liu loudly revealed his identity, he shocked the three worlds, and a group of people in the imperial palace were scared to death. The imperial palace attached great importance to blood, and the emperors and concubines in the palace were taken care of like rare treasures. Suddenly there was a sound of Shen Liu. what happened.

Afterwards, Shen Liuxiang was taken back to the imperial palace. Everyone thought that he would ascend to the sky in one step and become a strong contender for the next emperor of the imperial palace. Unexpectedly, he would be expelled in less than half a year.

He destroyed Emperor Zun's natal magic weapon, causing him to be seriously injured, and let Emperor Ji fall into the hands of the demon clan whose life and death are unknown.

Especially Di Xingchen, his nominal second brother, after taking charge of the imperial palace, the first order was to kill Shen Liuxiang, leaving him nowhere to escape within the Three Realms.

However, no one was killed, and Su Baiche was taken back to the imperial palace by accident.

Di Xingchen was moved, and wanted to use the power of the imperial palace and the blackened Zhou Xuanlan to grab people, but the result was so cold that even the imperial palace, a holy place that stood above the Three Realms for thousands of years, was destroyed.

When Shen Liuxiang saw the emperor's palace, he thought that the emperor didn't kill him with a palm, and it was true that his father's love was like a mountain.

Shen Liuxiang felt a little awkward.

He was originally an orphan, and suddenly the big family appeared in the imperial palace. He didn't know how to deal with it. Fortunately, he didn't plan to reveal his identity. If he didn't take the initiative to reveal it, the emperor would not take him back.

Approaching the big competition in the sect, the atmosphere in the sect became solemn.

The big competition is the top priority for the disciples every year. First, the rewards are generous. Second, if you stand out in the competition, you may be able to be accepted by the elders of Xianjun. Everyone attaches great importance to it.

Even the direct disciples of the three Immortal Monarchs were no exception, and they all rushed to the top of the list.

At noon, Shen Liuxiang sat in the pavilion to rest, bored, picked up two moist purple grapes, cleared his throat, and entertained himself.

"I'm Liuliu Little Grape~"

"I'm the little grapevine~"

"Hey, I'm the little rascal Shen Chen, and now I'm going to eat you all."

The grapes were thrown into the air and fell into his mouth, Shen Liuxiang squinted his eyes comfortably, put his hands behind his head, and accidentally caught a glimpse of a figure.