chapter 111

There was a sound from the book case, Shen Liuxiang opened his eyes in a daze, looked up and saw the figure of Xuanpao at the door, rubbed his eyes and chased after him.

Halfway through the road, I saw the paper objects that had been folded for a day. There were no bones left, only cold ashes were left on the ground.

He hissed in distress, wanting to fight the culprit, Zhou Xuanlan mentioned dinner without looking back, Shen Liu choked, and turned to smile.

The freshly baked delicacies were placed on the jade table in the pavilion by the palace servants.

Zhou Xuanlan didn't eat and went to the study.

Shen Liuxiang picked up the chopsticks alone and ate two mouthfuls. The air was filled with coldness, the hot food was in his stomach, and his body felt warm after eating, very comfortable.

Zhou Xuanlan came out of the study, walked across the corridor, looked sideways to see the young man in the pavilion full of food, with a contented face, got up and walked around the pavilion twice, then raised his eyebrows, seemed to think of something, and ran away.

Zhou Xuanlan's consciousness chased after him unconsciously.

Outside the dormitory, Shen Liuxiang reached out and pushed the door. After realizing that the enchantment was still there, he bared his teeth fiercely at the enchantment and muttered a few words.

Turn around again, lay the bedding in the corridor, and meditate.

"Your Majesty, Your Majesty,"

Zhou Xuanlan regained his senses, frowned and looked at the palace servant who called him.

The palace servant said cautiously: "Your Majesty has been standing here for half an hour, do you have any important orders?"

Zhou Xuanlan was stunned for a moment, realizing that he was in a trance, he withdrew his consciousness in shock, lowered his face, and left without saying a word.

The next day, Shen Liuxiang was taken to the attic again.

Zhou Xuanlan covered himself with a defensive barrier, and everything Shen Liuxiang threw was intercepted. Looking at the desolate stack of papers, he pouted lightly.

When he was bored, he yawned and tapped the enchantment with the reverse scale, and unexpectedly found that the enchantment did not stop him.

Shen Liuxiang blinked and got into the barrier.

Zhou Xuanlan's practice ended, and the moment he opened his eyes, his figure was slightly stiff.

He bowed his head as if feeling, the young man's head resting on his lap, his handsome and fair face, sleeping peacefully, with one hand grasping the corner of the ink edge clothes, as if he was afraid that he would run away.

Zhou Xuanlan: "..."

He had never been so close to anyone.

Zhou Xuanlan's hand landed on the slender and fragile neck, and her face was cloudy. After a while, she moved to Shen Liuxiang's face, and gently rubbed her fingertips.

To haunt him so hard is to treat him as a former apprentice.

Unfortunately, he is not.

Zhou Xuanlan was determined, stretched out his hand and pinched coldly on the young man's cheek, awakening him.

Shen Liuxiang opened his eyes, angrily.

Shen Liuxiang was in the attic during the day and in the corridor at night. Just like that, after staying in the Xuan Yao Palace for a few days, Zhou Xuanlan's attitude towards him was much better.