chapter 41 : The Villainous Shizun Is As Beautiful As A Flower

At the time, the Imperial Palace Academy.

The emperor held a ruler and asked, "Now the demon world is divided into nine points, and the demon kings are fighting in court. Who can tell me who they are."

The children below, dressed in uniform, black, with lifelike colorful phoenix embroidered on the sleeves and hem, all looked solemn and dedicated.

The boy in the front row got up and answered, from the big demon king all the way to the nine demon kings, explaining how each demon king is famous in the demon world and how to occupy the mountain as the king.

The rest of the people in the room were amazed and applauded.

"Zhangzhang is amazing. I read it in the bookstore for a long time, copying and picking, and then writing the answer on the paper, but he has memorized it by heart."

"He is the younger brother of Senior Brother Miaomiao. Sure enough, blood is the same thing."

"You can't say that, look at the one behind you."

Several children who were whispering to each other suddenly looked back together.

The little boy sitting at the back, dressed in Chinese clothes, with black hair **** with gold satin, held his snow cheeks with one hand, his long eyelashes drooping, but he was sleeping soundly.

This is the stray son of the emperor. He was recognized seven years ago. For some unknown reason, he has always looked like this.

The academy has been established for thousands of years, and he is the only one who dares to sleep while the emperor is teaching.

The emperors and teachers were punished at first, but then they simply opened one eye and closed one eye, and taught by themselves.

After Yu Zhangzhang finished answering, the emperor stroked his white beard and asked, "Then do you know which demon king is the strongest in the demon world today?"

Yu Zhangzhang: "Great Demon King."

With a satisfied expression on Shao Hong's face, he was making people sit down when a loud retort came from the back row.

"Wrong, it's the Nine Demon Kings."

Hearing the familiar voice, Shao Hong's forehead blushed slightly, "Say it again."

Shen Liuxiang's phoenix eyes narrowed slightly: "The Nine Demon Kings are the most powerful."

There was an uproar in the room, and the young faces around him showed puzzled expressions.

"I heard that the Great Demon King is the most powerful."

"But Shaojun said that the Nine Demon Kings."

"Well, let's listen to Shaojun. It seems that the most powerful monster in the demon world is the Nine Demon Kings."

Seeing that all the students were instantly led astray, Shao Hong's face turned ashen, and the ruler tapped on the edge of the table, "Quiet... Please come forward, Young Master."

slap--!

The little hand that was spread out was hit by two feet.

Shen Liuxiang made a light "hiss", frowned, and then squinted his eyes and snorted, "They have never fought before, so the big demon king is so powerful."

"You, you..." Shao Hong trembled with anger, raised the ruler to hit again, and a pleasant female voice came from his ear, "Old Shao, I just made the sweet-scented osmanthus cake and brought it to you to taste."

The woman is wearing a goose-yellow immortal dress, standing at the door, holding a food box in both hands, with a slim figure and a beautiful and refined appearance.