chapter 48 : The Villainous Shizun Is As Beautiful As A Flower

The group of demon cultivators gathered downstairs waited until Chuangyun Pavilion sent someone out to take the carrots, Shen Liuxiang waved his hand to close the window, and then they dispersed reluctantly.

Xu Xingchen came back and saw carrots piled all over the ground on the ground floor. Knowing the ins and outs, he slammed the mask on Shen Liuxiang.

"Put it on!"

Shen Liuxiang picked up his index finger, hooked the string of the mask, turned it in a half-idle circle, and looked at it in his hand.

Pig face mask.

Ugly people's scalp tingling.

Xu Xingchen sat on the chair, took the tea handed by Jin Xiaojiu, took a sip, calmed down and said, "I searched for a lot of stalls before I saw this one-in-a-hundred mask, do you like it, brother?"

Xu Xingchen never called him brother honestly, either because of Di Yunyu's presence, or just waiting for Shen Liuxiang to collapse.

Shen Liuxiang raised his brows, put on a mask without saying a word, then approached Xu Xingchen, held down the chair handle with one hand, leaned over slightly, and brought his face in front of him.

Xu Xingchen looked at the enlarged pig face, couldn't help but stretched out his hand to hold the mask, and turned his head with a livid face.

"Go away, go away, ugly!"

Shen Liuxiang smiled and stood up straight: "The mask you bought is very good for me."

Xu Xingchen was stunned for a moment, his expression was incredible, do you like such an ugly mask?

Then he saw Shen Liuxiang take off his mask, his long hair was messy for a moment, he looked down at him, and the corners of his lips raised a playful arc.

"Anyway, it's not me who looks at this mask every day."

Xu Xingchen: "..." It makes sense.

The person who talks to this pig face every day and eats with the pig face seems to be him? !

Over time, you will have nightmares at night!

He reached out his hand to grab the mask back, but Shen Liuxiang easily avoided it, and patted him on the shoulder, "Second brother has spent most of the street looking for something, I will cherish it."

After all, Shen Liuxiang flicked his sleeves, and the back of the room was full of unrestrained happiness.

The teacup in Xu Xingchen's hand slammed and shattered into powder.

The two of them decided to investigate the whereabouts of the scroll tomorrow. Early in the morning, Xu Xingchen was still asleep when he noticed that someone was pushing him. He opened his eyes in a daze, and saw the face of a demon pig with two fangs.

"what-!"

The Chuangyun Pavilion was shaken up and down, Jin Xiaojiu rushed over at the fastest speed, and just opened the door, he slammed in the face, and the pillow flew in the middle of his head.

Zhang Miaomiao, who had avoided the pillow lightly, walked out the door with a blank expression.

"No danger."

Jin Xiaojiu looked into the room dazedly. It turned out that the two young masters were fighting hard in the room. Xu Xingchen was desperate to release all kinds of spells, but he was stunned that none of them hit Shen Liu, and he was so angry It's almost smoking.

No one dared to participate in the Chuangyun Pavilion. In the morning, Xu Xingchen almost demolished the building. When he was exhausted and sat down, Shen Liuxiang raised his hand and handed him a cup of tea, and said slowly, "Angry hurts the liver."