chapter 42 : The Villainous Shizun Is As Beautiful As A Flower

Shen Liu's ears were itchy and rubbed lightly.

After listening to it for two or three years, I thought I was immune to Zhou Xuanlan's voice, but unexpectedly listening to this low, hoarse voice that just woke up, my heartbeat still accelerated.

His memory was still stuck in Zhou Xuanlan's youthful appearance, and when he heard the voice that had lost his youthful tone, he couldn't help but wonder what his apprentice looked like now.

Seeing that he had not made a sound for a long time, there was a rustling movement, and he seemed to sit up from the couch, "What's the matter, Master."

Shen Liuxiang finally regained his normal ears, and was a little itchy again, as if something was constantly scratching.

He reluctantly put the jade slip away and sighed slightly.

"It's nothing, it's just that the ear is getting pregnant."

Yujian was silent for a moment.

When the words came out, Shen Liuxiang realized that Zhou Xuanlan didn't understand this, and hurriedly explained: "It's nothing else to praise your voice."

A few moments later, Yu Jian let out a low smile.

"Okay, the disciple knows."

Shen Liuxiang touched the tip of his nose and pulled the topic aside: "You went to bed so early today."

"We had a fight during the day and took a break." There was the sound of rubbing the pages of a book, and Zhou Xuanlan was choosing a script. "No injuries, Master, don't worry."

Shen Liuxiang knew that he was going to fight every three to five, most of which were provocations by others, who wanted to grab the territory and had to fight.

The demon race is particularly concerned about the territory. For them, it is extremely important to have their own territory.

But the demon world is limited in space, and places with abundant spiritual energy are even scarcer. Therefore, the demon world will stage a battle for territory every moment, blocking lives and fighting, and whoever wins the place belongs to whoever wins.

Today's demon kings are the best among them.

The Great Demon King sits on nine mountains and ten seas, and has the most vast territory.

The Three Demon Kings sit on three mountains and five seas. Although the place is not large, there are many heavenly and earthly treasures.

The Queen of the Nine Demons is a rising star, without a mountain or a sea under her command, but she directly conquered the Eight Desolate Lands.

Shen Liuxiang asked, "What about the Eight Wildernesses?"

Zhou Xuanlan: "The endless wasteland, wild stones, dead wood."

Shen Liuxiang raised his eyebrows lightly: "Then why are we Nine Demon Kings going?"

The voice from the jade slip suddenly revealed a bit of helplessness, "Master, you agreed not to be called the Nine Demon Kings."

Shen Liuxiang laughed, but when he smiled, he suddenly realized that something was wrong.

He snorted softly, trembling all over.

Zhou Xuanlan frowned when he heard the laughter that suddenly stopped, "Master."

His voice fell, and he heard Yujian's intermittent voice, "No, it's okay, it's just that the demon poison is gone, and it's going to change back."

Zhou Xuanlan remembered the time he asked Xinglou: "Where is Shizun? Who is around?"

"No one, in the room," Shen Liuxiang reluctantly replied.