chapter 108: " Zhou Xuanlan, I'm back "

This is the East Desolate Yanming City. Not long ago, a major event happened in Zhongling Mountain outside the city. It is said that the great devil who died there with Qiongqi after being buried there for 16 years has been resurrected!

As soon as the rumors came out, there were different opinions, attracting the attention of idle people from all walks of life.

Many people came to Yanming City, wanting to find out, whether this Demon God, who involved many bigwigs in the Three Realms after his death, was dead or alive.

So recently, where Yanming City teleports the formation, the formation's light has never stopped, and people keep coming, and the square is bustling and noisy.

Shen Liuxiang walked out of the teleportation array in the corner, and was shocked when he heard someone call his name.

He turned his head and saw a couple standing obliquely, staring at the sullen back of a little baby not far away, the man shouted: "Shen Liuxiang - the great devil - here! Come back soon!"

The little baby lost his temper and left for a while, trembling all over, and immediately turned around and ran back to his parents, with the small ball on his head swaying.

He said angrily, "Humph! Hate!"

Shen Liuxiang: "..."

The corners of his mouth twitched slightly, but luckily he used the disguise technique in advance, otherwise it would have caused a lot of commotion within a hundred miles of going out.

Shen Liuxiang earned enough spirit stones in the demon world, and inquired about some news.

The demon world has changed a lot now. Zhou Xuanlan lives in the Xuan Yao Palace. There are many dangers around there, and it is not a place that ordinary monks can easily approach.

Shen Liuxiang thought about his cultivation at the foundation-building stage, and did not dare to trespass. He wanted to meet people safely. Hearing that Aoyue was in Yanming City, he came here and planned to ask him to take him to Xuan Yao Palace.

Shen Liuxiang was walking on the street, and at a glance, he saw several Immortal Sect disciples, as well as other people from the cultivation world.

If in the past, there was absolutely no such scene, how dare the human race cultivator appear in the demon world with great fanfare. But Xu Shi has experienced the great crisis caused by the monsters together. In the past ten years, especially after Zhou Xuanlan became the demon emperor, the relationship between the three realms has eased a lot.

Nowadays, it is not uncommon for ordinary monks to appear in the demon world, or people from the demon race to appear in the other two worlds.

The street stall sells fresh oranges, but Shen Liuxiang has no storage bag, so he can only buy two oranges to satisfy his cravings.

He took a bite and took a bite. While eating, he glanced left and right. After watching for a while, a sense of disobedience grew deep.

There are many people wearing red clothes on the street, both men and women. Not only that, but one of the ten people on the street looks somewhat similar to him. Eyebrows, nose lips, red hair bands...like deliberate makeup or easy makeup. Volumetric.

Shen Liuxiang blinked, wondering when he heard a commotion in front of him.

The Cloud Appreciation Terrace is located in the middle of the city. Standing on the platform, you can overlook most of the Yanming City. It is an excellent place to enjoy the scenery.

But today, the stairs to the Appreciation Cloud Terrace have been sealed by the city lord, and he has sent heavy troops to guard it, which has aroused the curiosity of the people in the city, guessing whether a big man is coming.