chapter 81: That's it

Xu Xingchen believed that keeping secrets was the utmost benevolence and righteousness, and he reached the limit.

"No way!"

Shen Liu was silent for a moment, his sleeves swayed slightly, and he grabbed Xu Xingchen's trembling hand, "I have no one to discuss, I can only find you."

Xu Xingchen was stunned for a moment, and opened his eyes wide to look at the hand being held, "Speak well! Your brotherhood and I are not close enough to hold hands! Release it! Don't stick to me! You don't allow me to stick!"

Shen Liuxiang was worried that he would run away in a hurry, so he held his hand. Hearing that, the corners of his mouth twitched slightly. After thinking for a moment, he restrained the emotions on his face, his long eyelashes were slightly pressed, and his whole body exuded a melancholy temperament.

Xu Xingchen's hand, which was struggling hard, was affected by his momentary low mood, and he stopped unconsciously.

"You're the only one who can help me."

Hearing Shen Liuxiang's words, Xu Xingchen's heart froze.

It turns out that he is the only person who can help. It turns out that he is so important... That's right, Xing Lian is not suitable, the emperor is impossible, so he is the only one left.

If he refuses, Shen Liuxiang will be cornered.

Xu Xingchen struggled for a long time, and finally lost his rationality, "Okay, I will help you try his truth out."

Hearing this, Shen Liu pursed his lips, turned around, and snapped his fingers secretly, the haze on his face was swept away.

After Shen Liuxiang was pulled away, Zhou Xuanlan took the medicine bowl and drank it, rested for a while, and went out to look for someone, but before going out two steps, he was stopped by a group of maids, saying that the young master has a request.

Zhou Xuanlan subconsciously thought it was Shen Liuxiang, but when he found out, it was Xu Xingchen standing in the courtyard.

He looked puzzled, and when he saw dozens of jars of wine placed in the pavilion, he was even more puzzled.

Xu Xingchen beckoned him to sit down, picked up a jar of wine and set it out, "These are all good wines made from high-quality spirit medicine. I heard that you were injured, so I specially brought them out to entertain you."

Zhou Xuanlan frowned slightly, glanced imperceptibly towards the rockery in the distance, and sat in the pavilion full of confusion.

Master's breath, why do you want to hide?

His eyes were a bit probing, and he saw Xu Xingchen put the wine on the ground on the table, and the mellow wine smell dissipated immediately, Xu Xingchen said: "This spirit medicine wine, cannot use spiritual power to eliminate the alcohol, otherwise the medicine will be effective. weakened by more than half."

Zhou Xuanlan was thoughtful, waved his sleeves lightly, and there were two more wine bowls on the table.

He picked up a jar of wine and was about to fill the bowl when Xu Xingchen said, "I don't drink it, these wines are all for you."

Zhou Xuanlan's eyes turned slightly, she withdrew her hand, and chuckled: "I almost forgot, this wine can't be eliminated by spiritual power, and some people with poor alcohol can't touch it, you're right to touch it less."

Xu Xingchen immediately frowned: "I'm not bad at all."

Zhou Xuanlan's expression was half-smiling, and he took the wine bowl in front of him away, "Xu Shaojun, don't drink, or drink less, this is the imperial palace, it's not good to get drunk later, I'll just drink it alone,"