chapter 64: "Ow~"

After Xu Xingchen saw Shen Liuxiang's expression was unnatural and rarely did he refute, he suddenly felt a sense of victory, and felt an unprecedented joy.

He straightened his back, and his mind turned a lot faster: "You said all this is just to want us to save Wenren Qin, but I don't think it's necessary, he just needs to hide and survive tonight, the smell on his body disappears, even if Su Baiche adds The old city lord is only a one-sided statement, and there is no evidence."

"No one knows where the city lord hides," Xiong You said with an ugly face, "but that Zhu Yan is particularly confident, as if finding him would be easy, so I'm worried..."

Xu Xingchen frowned: "According to what you said, that person has the ability to reach the sky. Not only does he know Wenren Qin's identity and he can easily find his hiding place, even with deduction techniques, it is impossible to be so clear."

Shen Liuxiang pondered for a moment: "Go to the city lord's mansion, take the old city lord away before Su Baiche, and let him become an unknown teacher."

Xiong You's face paled: "It may be too late."

The voice fell, and the outside world was noisy.

On the night of the blood moon, all the demons were very excited, and they all played on the street without a break. The movement from the city lord's mansion immediately attracted many demons.

In less than half a cup of tea, the news that shocked the four seats spread all over the streets.

The entire Kylin City was a sensation!

"The city owner is actually a hybrid?! How is it possible! Impossible! Stop talking nonsense!"

"The old city lord himself said that he was imprisoned by Wenren Qin for many years and just escaped!"

"The city owner was born by Anhou, isn't Anhou a Snow Mountain Fox?"

"She is a witch woman!!! The old city lord said that An Qin used a charm to confuse him, and that's why Wenren Qin is the evil!"

"Go to the city lord's mansion, there is something even more appalling, Miss Lan has also been imprisoned in the mansion for many years, and also caught a mixed race, I heard that it is the child of the city lord and a human woman!"

"What?! Go! Go!"

All the monsters rushed to the mansion, and some even turned into their original form, running under the blood-red moonlight.

Shen Liuxiang retreated from the door, frowned and said, "That child should be Amu, and it will be more fortunate if it falls into their hands. Go save people first and see the situation."

A group of people mixed in the crowd and rushed towards the city lord's mansion. Shen Liuxiang suddenly caught a glimpse of a tall building halfway, with a black blindfold hanging from the empty eaves, swaying gently in the wind.

He took a step: "You go first, I'll come back later."

The eye patch is somewhat similar to the one he gave to Xiao Qi, with plum blossoms embroidered with red thread on the edge.

Shen Liuxiang jumped up the tall building, took off the blindfold, and felt a thin layer of blood on his fingers, which had not yet dried.

He stared at Xu Mo, his phoenix eyes narrowed slightly.

Standing on a high-rise building, overlooking most of the Kylin City, Shen Liu's eyes were lowered, and the blood moon shrouded his eyes everywhere, and the lights were all around. Breathless.

A path stretched deep into the forest, Shen Liuxing stepped on the fallen leaves and made a rustling sound. Not long after, the abandoned Yizhuang appeared in sight.