chapter 10

A palm-sized spirit fruit was suspended in mid-air, with a soft glow all over its body, and filaments wrapped it tightly around it.

Shen Liuxiang squatted in the corner: "Why tie it up?"

Zhou Xuanlan said in a low voice: "Sheng Mingguo has opened his spiritual consciousness, if he is not restrained, he will escape on his own."

Before the night was dark and windy, Shen Liuxiang used his divine sense to bypass the patrolling disciples, Zhou Xuanlan quietly opened the magic circle, and the two successfully slipped into the Wenxing Tower and went straight to the location of Shengminguo.

"Master has seen enough."

When the magic circle is opened, ordinary disciples can't detect it, but if an elder comes, they can see through it instantly.

Shen Liuxiang retracted his gaze and looked up at his apprentice.

He would be surprisingly hot, sweating all over his body, his fair face turned pink and tender, with bright eyes open, he raised his hand to grab Zhou Xuanlan's sleeve, and sighed sincerely, "You are so kind."

Zhou Xuanlan's heart skipped a beat.

Master showing such an expression is definitely not good.

as expected.

The next moment, Shen Liuxiang waved his little hand behind his back, and the detonating talisman flew towards Shengminguo.

"I'm sorry, I want to pit you for the teacher!"

At the same time, several long rainbows streaked across the horizon and fell to the gate of the sect in an instant.

"Qing Lingzong is full of spiritual energy inside and outside, and it is a land of blessings. It is no wonder that a thousand-year-old sect was born."

"Only Qing Lingzong in the Southern Immortal Sect is the only one who stands out. Recently, there have been more avatars of the gods. I am afraid that the Xiyang Sect and the Beilun Sword Sect must avoid the edge for a while."

"Sect Master Ling is young and promising, let me wait and be ashamed."

As one of the three major immortal sects, Qing Lingzong is not as arrogant and domineering as Xiyangzong, nor is it arrogant and proud of Beilun Jianzong.

When Ling Ye went out, many sect masters followed him to Qingling to observe.

"Sect Master." The gatekeeper disciples saluted.

The man they called the suzerain was dressed in a green shirt, slender, with a scroll around his waist, and his face was as warm as jade.

A cool breeze picked up, and a few withered yellow leaves were drawn to Ling Ye's feet, "It's late today, everyone rest first."

"Listen to Sect Master Ling's arrangement, but I heard that the Millennium Saint Ming Fruit is in your sect. I don't know if you can let me watch it tomorrow."

All the monks in the Nascent Soul Realm were present, and Sheng Mingguo was very attractive to them. Hearing these three words, his face changed.

Ling Ye glanced at everyone and pondered for a while: "Since we all have this intention, why not now..."

boom!

Before the words were finished, there was an explosion from the Xinglou.

Ling Ye frowned, stepped forward, and instantly disappeared in place.

In the Star Building, Sheng Mingguo, who had recovered his freedom, fled around, Shen Liuxiang picked up the star flower bag, stood on the spot and inhaled the spirit fruit into the bag.