chapter 40 : The Villainous Shizun Is As Beautiful As A Flower

Shen Liuxiang buried her face between her knees, her black hair dangled, and she sat on the cold ground.

Until Zi Shi, he got up and reappeared in the Demon Demon Prison. Upon seeing this, the gatekeeper disciples stepped forward and saluted, asking for the suzerain's order as usual.

But in an instant, a suffocating coercion enveloped him, his limbs softened, and he fell to the ground unable to move.

"Xian, Xianjun..."

The disciples in charge of the guards are all at the Jindan stage. Facing the cultivators in the God Transformation Realm, they have no resistance at all, and they can all fall down just by coercion.

Shen Liuxiang broke into the Demon Demon Prison.

After a while, the quiet night became noisy.

"Xianjun Ye breaks into the demon prison to save the beast!"

"Does he really have that courage? Sect Master Lan and others are here, don't die."

"Confused! If you don't get rid of these vicious beasts, they will become a big problem in the future. I think he lost his mind!"

in prison.

The sword light flashed, and the black iron chain broke.

Shen Liuxiang supported Zhou Xuanlan, took out a Huiyuan Dan, and fed it into his mouth.

Zhou Xuanlan smelled a medicinal smell on his body, frowned, and fell on a ginseng tied around his waist, suddenly stunned.

"Is this... Bu Bu?"

Shen Liuxiang removed a trace of residual red at the end of his eyes, but he couldn't see any emotion on his face, "That fruit has exhausted the spiritual energy he has accumulated for thousands of years, and now it has changed back to its original form."

Zhou Xuanlan's eyes trembled slightly: "I'm sorry, Master."

Shen Liuxiang shook his head: "I didn't realize earlier that he is still alive. I will take care of him in the future. You can go with me now."

He was talking, and when he looked up, he saw a figure standing at the door, standing tall, and he didn't know how long he had been there.

Shen Liuxiang: "You want to stop me."

Ye Bingran holds the sword in his hand, and the meaning is obvious.

He has already learned about the matter of the master, and he can't blame Zhou Xuanlan, but the other party is a monster, and he is still young, so he can seriously damage the Mahayana realm, and the threat is too great.

When Shen Liuxiang released people, it was like releasing a tiger back to the mountain.

Ye Bingran looked at Zhou Xuanlan and always felt that one day, he would reveal his hidden fangs and claws and tear everyone to pieces, including Shen Liuxiang.

"Let him be locked up in the Demon Demon Prison if he loses his cultivation, and I can keep him alive."

Shen Liuxiang: "It's useless to talk too much."

As soon as the voice fell, he took the lead, and the fighting between the two great spirit realms instantly razed the Fu Yao prison to the ground.

For miles around, no one can get close.

"It's Ye Jianzun!"

"I heard that the master's body was ill, and Sect Master Lan and Master Ning were guarding. I thought that no one could stop Shen Liuxiang. It's great that Jianzun is here!"