chapter 51: "Let go of my brother!"...

The atmosphere froze.

Xu Xingchen's eyes circled back and forth between the two demon kings.

No wonder others say that the demon clan is the least united. Looking at the meeting between the demon kings, it seems that they will fight for life and death in the next moment, but according to outside rumors, the two clearly have no grudges.

Seeing that things were not good, Shen Liuxiang quickly dragged Zhou Xuanlan away.

This is Wenrenqin's territory, and the fight will suffer, not to mention that he represents the Eight Wildernesses, and his every move is very involved, so how can he do anything with other demon kings at will.

Wen Renqin watched them leave without stopping, but his eyes became more and more gloomy.

When Zhou Xuanlan appeared, he knew that the formation was about to break, but he just wondered why he came, and the men who happened to be sent to investigate came back, learned the identity of Shen Liuxiang, and dug out the past of the two.

Zhou Xuanlan's attitude is not as simple as treating her master.

but......

Wen Ren Qin raised the corners of his lips and smiled evilly. Shen Liuxiang regarded him as his apprentice, so there was no threat.

It was late at night, and there were only a few people on the street. Colorful lanterns hung on both sides and swayed quietly in the wind.

The mask covered Zhou Xuanlan's expression, and he asked, "When did Shizun know Wen Ren Qin?"

"I saw him for the first time today, but you may not believe it, I see him a little familiar,"

Shen Liuxiang took out a carrot and nibbled at the snack, "Like a child I met before, who also has red hair."

At first glance at Wen Ren Qin, he was attracted by the loose red hair, and he couldn't help thinking of Xiao Qi, wondering if it was Wen Ren Qin's child.

Zhou Xuanlan paused, "What child?"

Shen Liuxiang spoke from the beginning to the end, and added at the end: "The demon cultivator in Qilin City hates mixed races so much, most of them are influenced by Wenren Qin, the city owner hates it, and the little demons in the city naturally hate him along with him. Xiao Qi may be who he is with. The nun's child, he doesn't like Xiao Qi, so he will let those people bully him."

He found that although Jin Xiaojiu didn't like Xiao Qi, he didn't have that much malice. Zhou Xuanlan was only slightly surprised when he heard the word "mixed race", but he didn't show a deep disgust, which was completely different from the attitude of the people of Qilin City.

He couldn't help thinking that maybe most of the demons didn't mean to kill the hybrids, but Qilin City was too extreme.

After Zhou Xuanlan listened to him, he fell into a long silence, until he arrived at the Chuangyun Pavilion, before he recovered.

When Jin Xiaojiu found out that the two young masters were coming back, her dangling heart finally fell, she hurriedly went out to greet her, and approached happily, until she glanced at her and noticed the extra person.

A suffocating coercion emanated from the man in the black robe, as if it came from the pressure of the blood.

Big, big demon!

Jin Xiaojiu's legs were a little weak, and when he saw the other party take off his mask, he completely fell to the ground.

"Nine Demon Kings?!"

How come the Nine Demon Kings of the Eight Wildernesses have come to Qilin City, and they are still around Shaojun, Jin Xiaojiu can't keep up with his thoughts, and his head is dizzy.