chapter 106: Just leave him with nothing in an instant

Shen Liuxiang stopped at the intersection, released the clenched lips between his teeth, and lowered his eyebrows.

It's not that he refused to go back. The emperor left. Bu Bu could only stay there alone. He wanted to go back. However, if he is controlled by Qiong Qi, he will use Xu Xingchen and Xu Xinglian to open the sword and destroy the imperial palace once again because of his hatred of Emperor Yunyu.

Where can he go back.

Shen Liuxiang looked back and saw that after the cultivation of Emperor Yunyu, there should be no one in the world who can be Xu Xingchen's opponent. There is no need to worry about the safety of him and Xinglian, you can rest assured.

Withdrawing his gaze, Shen Liuxiang was about to leave, when he suddenly saw a figure in white in front of him, with his long hair meticulously **** and standing like a pine tree.

Ye Bingyan.

Shen Liuxiang didn't expect him to come, so he was stunned for a moment, frowning slightly, "You want to be my enemy?"

Ye Bingran didn't answer, only said: "It's not you who hurt Sect Master Ling, you didn't mean it like that, you just can't control the monsters in your body, right?"

"What is it, what is it not."

Shen Liuxiang remembered that Jianzong had locked Zhou Xuanlan in a dark prison, and he looked disgusted.

"Now that Qiongqi is in my body, do you want to catch me and lock me up in a dark place? I tell you - a dream!"

"I won't shut you down,"

Ye Bingran's face turned pale, and explained: "I have read many ancient books on controlling monsters. Although some methods have little effect, they will be useful over time. As for where to live, you and I go to Jianzong, I naturally don't. You will be locked in that kind of place, just find a quiet place, you can practice with peace of mind, and there will always be a day when you can control Qiongqi."

Shen Liu was stunned for a moment, dumbfounded.

He didn't expect Ye Bingran to be so concerned about his affairs. He remembered that the relationship between the two had only risen from the freezing point to the nodding acquaintance.

It's a pity that these methods are useless to him. It won't be long before Qiongqi can take him away, and he wants to erase his soul.

He can't wait to build up.

"Thank you, but I..."

Halfway through the words, Shen Liuxiang felt a pain in his heart and his face turned pale.

Ye Bingran stepped forward to support him, noticed his body trembling, glanced around, and helped him to a gray stone.

The stone was covered with mud and dust, and Ye Bingran wiped it with his sleeve.

"Sit down for a while."

Shen Liuxiang covered his heart, and his eyes inadvertently fell on the snow-white sleeves covered with dust. He was stunned for a while, and looked up to see a pair of ice-like eyes, bright and clear.

Take a closer look at these eyes, it's actually not cold.

At this time, the young man in red sitting on the stone was reflected. In the depths of his eyes, there was something hidden that he didn't want to tell his mouth, but he didn't consciously reveal it.

Shen Liu slammed back his gaze, lowered his eyes, and his heart was filled with waves, a little unbelievable.

He calmed down and pulled back the arm that Ye Bingran was holding, "I understand the good intentions, but that's considered to be locked up, I still like to be free in the outside world, I can read the script, the candy eater, I can... "