chapter 50 :The Villainous Shizun Is As Beautiful As A Flower

Being hugged again, Shen Liuxiang breathed a sigh of relief, raised his eyebrows slightly, and stared at Zhou Xuanlan's tough and stern jawline in the dim light.

The youthful youth has faded away, the facial features have become deeper and more three-dimensional, the lips are shallow and thin, the bridge of the nose is high, and Shen Liu's eyes are squinting at the face that is close at hand.

Seemingly aware of his sight, Zhou Xuanlan lowered his eyes, revealing sharper eyebrows from a younger age.

Capturing the phoenix eyes looking at him without blinking, Zhou Xuanlan's handsome eyebrows stretched, and there was a slight smile in his eyes, "Master, can you see clearly, this disciple has a spiritual stone, which can illuminate one or two."

When it was discovered, Shen Liuxiang hurriedly looked away, swept around, and was stunned when he saw the stone wall behind.

"No, there are no roads in three directions, where did you come from?"

Zhou Xuanlan: "This formation can change the terrain, I am proficient in formation, and it is not difficult to change the position in the formation."

Shen Liuxiang pondered for a moment, then opened his eyes wide, "If that's the case, why don't you just take me out of here and cross this pool?"

Zhou Xuanlan's footsteps were imperceptible, "The disciple forgot."

Shen Liuxiang: "..."

Thinking that if Zhou Xuanlan hadn't forgotten, he wouldn't have to worry about insects under the pond. He felt a chill in his heart, but at this time he didn't dare to act rashly, so he could only let Zhou Xuanlan hold it and cuddle in his arms.

After an unknown period of time, in the too quiet atmosphere of the cave, Shen Liuxiang's tiredness hit, and his eyelids slammed into a fight.

He yawned and asked, "Have you come out of the pool yet?"

"Yes," Zhou Xuanlan said in a low voice in the darkness, "Master is sleepy, so I will sleep for a while."

For the past three years, Shen Liuxiang has fallen asleep listening to this sound every night, but now that there is no distance, the pleasant sound falls into his ears with incomparable clarity, and the reflex sleepiness is even stronger.

He said vaguely: "Then you find the way, remember to find Xu Xingchen, he is dressed in purple, looks extravagant, and he is full of arrogance that he has not been beaten by society."

Zhou Xuanlan made a sound of "um".

To settle his worries, Shen Liuxiang moved his head slightly, searched a little, and found a comfortable position on his neck and shoulders.

After a while, his breath became even and long, and when he woke up, he was woken up by the noise.

"Who are you, why are you holding Shen Liuxiang, let him go!"

"He doesn't move. Did you give him medicine? What do you want to do to him?! Don't touch him, just tell me what you want, I have everything you need for spiritual stone magic tools!"

"Don't let him go? Go against me, but think about the consequences. My Xuanhuang Baojian doesn't have eyes!"

Shen Liuxiang opened his sleepy eyes, and the shouting stopped abruptly.

He looked sideways, Xu Xingchen was holding a dazzling sword, raised his eyebrows, looked at Zhou Xuanlan vigilantly, and assumed a defensive posture all over his body.

He felt Zhou Xuanlan's threat, and because Shen Liu sounded in the opponent's hands, he was worried that he would be hurt. For a while, he didn't make a move, and he couldn't make a move. He could only launch verbal attacks.