chapter 22

"metropolitan!"

Su Bai Che was so angry that he was incoherent, "Why do you want Xianjun to take risks for me and let me be arrested!"

This morning, he tried his best to create a coincidence that fell into the hands of Nan Yaoquan, not just to go to the demon world to live a comfortable life with more than ten thousand people.

As a result, the plan I was thinking of, died before it even started!

Ling Ye let go of him: "I know you are worried about junior brother, but you can rest assured that Nan Yaoquan will not hurt him."

Who is worried? But it's bad for him!

Su Bai Che gritted his teeth, wishing to tear his face immediately.

Tong Xi issued repeated warnings in order to make him reluctantly calm down, take a breather, and soften his tone, "Sect Master, let me go to the devil world to save Xianjun."

Ling Ye: "I can go."

He cast a tracking technique on Shen Liuxiang, he could detect the movement, and he was rushing towards the Demon Realm now.

Su Bai Che was furious.

If he is not allowed to go, is it possible that he will stay in Qing Lingzong for the rest of his life? !

He was so angry that he didn't choose to say anything, and said with a faint sarcasm: "I can't imagine that in the heart of the sect master, Shen Xianjun can't compare to me, Su Mou is really flattered."

Ling Ye frowned slightly, took a deep look at Su Bai Che, and said quietly for a while, "I chose you because you fell into Nan Yaoquan's hands, and nine out of ten you will die, but the junior brother is different, even if Nan Yaoquan does not Satisfied with him and won't hurt him in the slightest."

Su Baiche sneered in his heart.

Who to scare, Tong Xi made it clear, the Demon Venerable regarded him as his own younger brother, and wanted to make up for his past guilt, how could he hurt him.

Besides, why are you sure that the Demon Venerable will not hurt Shen Liuxiang, but that he is in danger? Could it be that with this face, in Nan Yaoquan's heart, he is no match for Shen Liuxiang? It's a joke!

Ling Ye didn't say any more, and only warned: "You stay in the sect."

After saying that, he stepped into the void and was about to leave when he suddenly remembered something and looked towards a corner.

I don't know when, the young man has disappeared, only the melon seeds fell on the ground.

Shen Liuxiang's eyelashes trembled slightly, and when he regained consciousness, he vaguely heard a chatter, mixed with Nan Yaoquan's voice.

Liu Shenyun glanced at the person on the bed: "This subordinate is brave, who is this person?"

He was watching from a distance at the time, and found that Demon Venerable pushed Su Baiche away for this cultivator, causing a huge wave in his heart.

Nan Yaoquan was overjoyed when he found out that there was someone in the world who looked the same as his younger brother. He saw it all in his eyes. Who was this person who suddenly appeared and made Mozun give up his younger brother.

Nan Yaoquan put down the tea cup, and his fingertips knocked heavily on the table.

Xu Yu said: "He is the son of my righteous father."

Liu Shenyun was astonished. He had never heard that Demon Venerable had an adoptive father. His eyes fell back to the bed, and inadvertently, he saw the long white fingers resting on the quilt move.