Unleashing Chaos

Megatron's grin widened at Optimus's words, a sinister glint in his optics. "Ah yes, Optimus. I haven't forgotten our little agreement," he replied, his voice dripping with malice. "But you see, I am a Decepticon of my word. I never said anything about not having a little... fun with your precious Autobots before I release the children."

Optimus's optics narrowed with anger at Megatron's twisted interpretation of their agreement. He knew all too well that the Decepticon leader was not one to be trusted, especially when it came to the lives of innocent beings.

"You will release them now, Megatron," Optimus demanded, his voice firm and commanding. "Our surrender was contingent upon their safety. If you fail to uphold your end of the bargain, then we have no reason to abide by ours."

Megatron's smirk faltered slightly at Optimus's words, but he quickly regained his composure, his expression once again twisted into a malevolent grin. "Oh, but Optimus, where's the fun in that?" he taunted, his voice dripping with sarcasm. "I'm afraid the children will have to wait a little longer for their freedom. In the meantime, let's see how much your Autobots can endure, shall we?"

With a flick of his wrist, Megatron signaled to Soundwave to proceed with his orders. Soundwave nodded in acknowledgment and turned his attention back to the restrained Autobots, his expression cold and calculating.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Zucky watched in horror as Soundwave approached her friends, his intentions clear. She knew that she had to do something to stop him, but she was helpless to intervene from her position in the laboratory. As she watched the screen, she failed to notice the sound of pedsteps approaching her. It wasn't until this figure as practically looming over her, that she turned suddenly in shock. "Starscream?!"

Starscream simply stared at her with a distant gaze. Not all the lights were on upstairs. This was unnerving to Zucky. Normally this seeker would not shut up with the gloating, or speeches of grandeur. Being Second in command this, one day he will rule the decepticons that.

"Uh, Are you...?" She couldn't believe she was at least somewhat worried about his state of mind. Then again, she should. Cause otherwise she's in deep trouble without at least the barriers of her cage to protect her from the unexpected guest.

"I dunno, are you?" He had a comical thinking expression on his face as he pretended to be in deep concentration.

Zucky was shocked. Something or someone has altered Starscream somehow. This bot has suffered such a serious glitch in his system, that he's not himself anymore.

"Uhm...?" Suddenly an idea comes to mind. "No, no I'm not." She played along.

"Why?" Starscream asked while shrugging and scratching his helm.

"I want to go out and play, but I'm grounded..." Zucky poured on the act.

"Oooh" The seeker and exaggerated a nod, while holding his digit to his chin. "Okay!"

"Hmmm..." With a cheerful expression on his face he crouched closer to have a very up close view of the restraints. A comical cross eyed expression on his face with his glossa sticking out the side of his intake as he stared at the restraints as he rubs his chin with his servo. "I know!" He suddenly pointed one digit up in triumph as he experienced an 'Aha'-moment.

Standing back up to full height, Starscream walked over to the controls, looked calmly at the keypad as if searching for a particular button before slamming his helm once on the controls, destroying them.

Zucky gasped in shock when she saw that. It wasn't her intention to make him hurt himself, but it showed her the extent of the damage Megatron must has done to this flunky for failing him. She genuinely felt worried for Starscream now. "Starscream?"