Hide and go creep!

"Wanna play hide and go seek?" Zucky asked out of the blue. (Get it? Blue? I'll show myself the door ^^; )

"Won't there be a... slight disadvantage?" The Prime asked.

The dragon understood what Optimus meant: "Oh, yeah...You would stick out like a sore thumb; if you don't put much effort into your hiding methods." She explained

The bot cocked his head in confusion.

"I mean; you fooled me the first time!" Zucky chuckled.

It took Optimus a moment, but he understood she was talking about how Miko, Bulkhead and the rest disguised him as an old abandoned shack. "I had...assistance...and I would rather not have to pick out twigs from between my joints again. It is very uncomfortable."

"I didn't say you'd have to cover yourself in mud and plant material..." Zucky said.

She now worried Prime didn't know how to have fun at all; But if the unusual cube and Prime's knowledge of its corresponding game taught her anything...

"Lemme start first! You cover your optics and count to ten slowly...When you're done, you can open them again and remember to say: 'Ready or not, here I come!' After that you can try finding me. I won't go very far, I promise!"

Optimus still didn't trust it.

"Okay, if it makes you feel better, I'm going to hide...somewhere over there." The dragon pointed at an area in the woods with plenty of bushes. "If after five minutes you haven't found me yet, I'll reveal where I've been hiding, okay?"

Prime gave it a thought and chalked it up to research on human behaviour. "Very well."He answered as he then covered his optics and started counting.

Zucky ecstatically ran for the bushes before she quickly picked out a spot, hid and waited.

"Ready or not, here I...come." When Prime was done, he looked over to the area Zucky pointed out before and walked up to the bushes to start carefully pushing some of the branches aside and checking them one by one.

The dragon tried very hard not to laugh when the bot seemed to be searching the closest bushes, but not the one she was in, and it was getting close to the five minute mark, so she had to jump out soon anyway.

Optimus noticed one of the bushes move a bit, but he was unsure if it was because he accidentally touched it, or it might have been Zucky who moved. But just as he was about to reach for it, she jumped out! "Here I am!" She called out with her arms outstretched as if she was trying to scare him.

Optimus obviously didn't get scared, it did catch him off guard.

"You almost had me!" Zucky chuckled as she climbed out of the shrubbery.

"Indeed." Optimus agreed.

"And now it's your turn to hide."The dragon pointed at him.

The Prime still looked unsure of how he was going to accomplish that in these surroundings.

"Look, the main point is to have fun. I'll even count for longer this time, let's say...30? I'll count really slow, so you have enough time to pick a good spot." The dragon explained. "

"Won't you be exposed to danger?" Optimus worried.

"Prime...I'm 27! I wouldn't have survived this long, if I didn't learn how to fend for myself, you know?!" Zucky whined. "And I know you're worried about the cons, and whatever their deal is with me; but if I see any bots or vehicles I do not trust, you'll be the first to know."

"Now get to hiding already! Daylight doesn't last forever, you know!" She impatiently started attempting to shove his Ankle guard to get him moving, but obviously failing at it miserably.