Just trying to help...

Jack, Raf and Zucky long since lost interest in the movie due to the commotion, courtesy of Bulkhead. Optimus having just showed up after he heard the chaos that went down in the main room, made it just in time to see it migrate to the outside world. He cocked his optical ridge in confusion, before he looked to the remaining earthlings for an explanation.

"Bulkhead scared Miko with a fake spider..." Jack started.

"She shrieked and the sound must have spooked Ratchet into dropping a device that broke..." Rafael followed suit whilst pointing to the broken object.

"And now they're exacting their revenge on Bulkhead." Zucky finished sheepishly.It sounded almost like a question as she sensed the Prime wasn't exactly happy, though she had no idea if it was because of the broken device, or whatever it was that was going on outside in the desert.

The Prime simply groaned in a tone that implied that he's seen this multiple times before. Shaking his helm, he directed his attention over to the device that lay split into various components on the floor. He walked over, picked them up and placed them on the work table where they wouldn't fall off.

"I'm sorry, I should have told Miko... as much as it would have spoiled the experience for Bulkhead." Zucky finally admitted, ears drooping when she cautiously made her way over to look at the damage.

"Not as much as his experience is being spoiled as we speak..." Optimus said. 

"Now he's probably getting his circuits rearanged." Jack added.

"I will try to locate them and see if I can convince Ratchet to NOT rearrange Bulkhead's circuits..." The prime said as he went to get his trailer before leaving to find his comrades.

~~~

"It's all my fault it broke... *sigh* I want to fix it, it's the least I can do, but I don't even know where to start." The dragon plopped down with a sigh as she wrecked her brain for an answer.

"Hey, you didn't know that was going to happen." Jack tried cheering her up, but her ears just drooped. She knew better.

"I know a thing or two about tech, maybe I can help." Raf offered.

"You think so?" Zucky's ears perked up a bit.

"It does look like it just fell apart due to the impact with the ground." The young boy who climbed onto the worktable said as he inspected the object. 

"Maybe there's a blueprint for it somewhere?" Jack asked.

"Good point. Raf started looking around for anything that looked like a map of some kind on the datapad that was on the table. Nothing. Zucky got up to help him look, as Jack also made his way over. 

"You know; now that I think about it, how will we know which is the right one, and how exactly do we read it?" Jack thought out loud.

Zucky seeing they were getting nowhere looking on the table, directed her attention to the computer screen. 

["*sigh* If only I could..."] She wasn't expecting it to work right now, but somehow her prayers were answered, weirdly enough! 

She could understand what was written on the screen, even though it was in Cybertronian. How does this keep happening?! ["I better make good use of the situation while I still can!"]

"Raf, Jack, Come here!" She called to the boys. 

"There it is!" The dragon pointed to the screen.

Raf adjusted his glasses. "She's right, that's it! But I can't read the instructions."

"It's okay, that's what I'm here for!" Zucky reminded them. "Now let's hurry before it wears off."