Manual Override?!

Successfully completing the test and with Megatron's approval; Breakdown, Knockout and Starscream were bridged back down to the surface to do some recon work and to keep an optic sensor out for the creature.

As Soundwave has detected a new energon mine; Megatron has already sent his vehicons to begin mining operations.

No doubt the Autobots might pick up on the activities as well and try to capture the mine and its contents.

Not much was there to do, as it was very boring watching the vehicons work. Which left nothing else to do, but to start scanning the area for the real prize. Knockout had trouble staying focussed though; his mind wandering to a strange location he doesn't recognise.

He saw them again: The Autobots and their human pets. He had a strange perspective of everyone; he was about eye-level with the humans, which in turn made the Autobots appear enormous in comparison! No news there; he figured that would be the case from their perspective, but he wasn't used to the feeling and this unnerved him.

He was taken to what appeared to be a medical bay? ["Hold on...This must be the Autobot base! But where is it?"] He couldn't get a clear view of the surrounding area, as they were indoors... They appeared to be inside a geological formation of sorts, but that's about what he could tell, before he felt like there was something or someone trying to tap into his processor.

It was brief, but he felt it take a look at his surroundings as he has been doing to...them? ["Of course; that explains the weird perspective I have! It's that dragon!"] But just as he was about to make contact, she cut off and left him blank...or at least deaf. He saw the Autobot Medic and Prime give each other a look, Ratchet typed something on the console, gave a comment and Optimus ran out the door.

How Knockout wished he could tell what was written on the screen, but for some reason, he couldn't read it all the sudden. He recognised it as Cybertronian, but that's it. ["Scrap, another dead end!"]

After some primitive medical care was performed on his shoulder pad, both he and the human female were deposited onto the floor before Ratchet walked off into the direction where Prime stormed off to. The command room perhaps? He wasn't given much time to dwell upon his thoughts, when suddenly the Autobots rolled out of a groundbridge that opened up in the mine.

["SCRAP!"] He thought as they had to switch from mining to fiercely defending their quarry. Starscream with no way to defend himself, thought it was a good idea to use the commotion as a cover for his escape, but was stopped by Breakdown.

"Where do you think you're going?!" He lifted the Seeker up by the wings.

"Don't know if you noticed, but I can't really defend myself, if I'm tied up! Are you trying to get me killed?! What would Megatron think if you lost your only bait to lure the creature in?!" Starscream was lying about finding a place to wait out the fighting, but just in case, Breakdown opened up a groundbridge and sent Starscream on his way back to the Nemesis with escorts.

Knockout was about to call for a groundbridge himself, when he almost got shot! He quickly transformed and sped off in the opposite direction of the incoming blasts. Seeing that Breakdown already called for a groundbridge for some of the vehicons to hurry away with what little they were able to gather, he pushed his pedal to the metal, but Bumblebee got in his way.

"Move it or lose it, Scout!" He snarled as he kept going, thinking he could either mow him down, or knock him out of the way. (Pun intended) However; Bumblebee managed to grab hold of his front bumper, dug his heels struts in, and successfully skidded Knockout to a halt!

Knockout wasn't going to give up that easy though. He kept pouring it on; but the clever scout pushed him back, grabbed him underneath his front bumper and flipped him over backwards violently! Bee put so much strength in his throw, Knockout was sent flying backwards. Before he landed though, he transformed back to bot mode and landed on his peds, avoiding damage to his armour plating.