Regret

After having made sure Zucky's okay, er... as okay as she can be after what just happened; Ratchet went to the common room to share the news. Miko stood up as fast as lightning and ran up to the railing when she heard the other bots coming back down the hall. She was aching to know what's what, but actually managed to contain her urges to explode into a frenzy of words.

"Is...she going to be okay, Ratchet?" Jack broke the silence.

"What happened back there, wasn't supposed to have happened at all..." Ratchet began.

"I'm sorry..."Miko apologised in a barely audible tone.

"For what?" the medic asked confused.

"It's all my fault..." Miko trailed off.

Ratchet Furrowed his Optical ridges.

"She wanted to show me up so badly, that she demanded a rematch." Bulkhead explained. "We gave her one, but only against the other kids. Like you said doc; it was supposed to be harmless...What happened?"

"For one; this cube should have been looked over before any of us even engaged in a game in the first place." The medic was holding the titular cube in his servos. "It's been in storage for so long, its programming has gotten buggy.

"That's why it went crazy back there when I grabbed it." Raf added.

"Precisely. Even though it would have 'gone crazy' as you put it, it shouldn't have been so intense, because the difficulty was toned down for your safety. Ratchet explained. "I blame myself for not looking at it first..."

"Sometimes even the wisest of men and machines can be in error." Optimus said.

"So, that thing could have killed us?!" Miko raged.

"Oh, very easily." The medic pondered. "But what I didn't understand at first, was why it discharged at all..."

"And you left us alone with that thing?!" The girl continued.

"It's only supposed to do that when in contact with a Cybertronian..."The medic was lost in thought.

"Gaaaah!" Miko screamed in frustration. She could have wringed the bot's neck clean off his shoulder pads if she could, she was so angry!

"Ooookay, C'mere you. You need to calm down." Bulkhead carefully plucked Miko off the ground and held her aloft. "Calm down?..Calm Down?! I'm going crazy here not knowing if our friend's gonna be okay or not, and you want me to CALM DOWN?!"

"Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa. Stay calm. Calm helps, crazy doesn't." Bulkhead tried reasoning with her.

"UUUUURGH!" Miko did stop raging, but she pouted in midair waiting until her guardian thought it was okay to put her back down.

Meanwhile Bumblebee ducked behind Arcee in case Miko was going to explode or something.

.:"She scares me...":. He beeped.

"Thank Primus you have Raf instead, huh?" Arcee jokes.

.:"Uh-huh":. Bee whirred.

"*clears intake* It seems we've gone completely off track here. As I was saying; It shouldn't have reacted in the way it did, much less discharged itself when in contact with and organic at all." Ratchet explained. "Which brings me to Zucky's current condition: She seems to have only gone into stasis mode."

"Stasis mode?" Jack was confused.

"Erm...I mean; she fainted...She's unconscious at the moment." The medic forgot that not all cybertronian terms are understood by or applicable to humans. "For the time being, we'll have to wait until she wakes back up again."