Escape the Nemesis

"Knockout? What is the meaning of all this?!" Megatron thunders. Somehow he didn't even notice the creature down by his pedes. She slipped between his two pedes unnoticed. Knockout saw this but couldn't say anything because even his intake refused to move. Megatron stomped over and noticed the collar stuck in Knockout's sawblade.

Knowing he might get stuck too if touches it, he opted to blast the sawblade off. This brought a painful cry out of Knockout, but he knew better to argue with his leader. "Lord Megatron, she's escaped!" He blurted out.

"What?!" Megatron roared.

"As soon as you opened the door, she slipped out!" Knockout frantically explained. Megatron didn't even bother to ask how Knockout got stuck the way he did, he just communicated to all the decepticons aboard to keep an eye out for the prisoner and they all started combing the ship for signs of her.

["Need to find the way out off this ship! Hopefully, it's not out in space, cause then I'm really screwed!"] I ran down the hall and found a vent that lead into another room. The room looked and sounded quiet enough. I carefully peeked through to see if I could spot one of those giant robots. Nothing... so I opened the vent cover and headed into the room but keeping an eye out still.

Slinking around the room I looked for another vent I could get into. Finding one, I started removing the cover so I can get in, when these tentacles grabbed me from behind! I yelped when they did and they started shocking me! ["No...I will NOT faint again!"]

"AAARGH! It takes more than that to put me down, you Slenderman wannabe!" I held fast, but the current just got stronger and stronger. When I thought I was going to die here, like this;

*POOF!*

Megatron came into the room finding Soundwave standing there, looking at his tentacles. *sigh..."Let me guess...she's escaped..." He sighed disappointedly.

Soundwave just nodded.

["It happened again! Though it's starting to wear down on my body. Plus I just got shocked with a ridiculous amount of electricity! Even stronger than the shock collar?! How come I'm still fine?"] These questions plagued my mind until I decided to shove them to the back. "I need to get somewhere safe."

I looked around and saw that I was back at the same mine they picked me up from! ["They won't come back here would they?"] I frantically looked around and then remembered that they cleaned the place out of those blue crystals. Exhaustion overcoming me, I lay down in a small section off to the side... ["Shelter at last..."] and slipped into slumber's sweet embrace.