Soundwave's log and the Mysterious Voice

Surveillance Lieutenant's log Stardate 3978-2.6: 

I Soundwave, have spent most of my recent time, extensively researching more on the observations I have recorded during the Cortical Psychic Patch Session between Knockout and Lord Megatron.

Among the data I had gathered, I have discovered that Energon, although poisonous to most organic lifeforms on this planet; Earth, it can still be mixed in with their blood, if certain criterias are met...Although what those criterias are, I would have to go into deeper research to find out.

Knockout described it as the creature's blood and his energon having bonded in a way. I find this highly unlikely; interspecies bonding between Cybertronians and organic lifeforms, have never been attempted before, nor will it work, if attempted, on a logical standpoint. The systems of both species are simply incompatible.

Yet somehow Knockout was able to track down the creature by the use of an ancient technique called  'Meditation'. According to the rather small cybernetic library this planet has to offer, it is defined as: 'A practice where an individual uses a technique – such as mindfulness, or focusing the mind on a particular object, thought, or activity – to train attention and awareness, and achieve a mentally clear and emotionally calm and stable state.' Fascinating.

For something so ancient and obsolete, it still has proven more efficient at finding the faint traces of energon in the creature's bloodstream compared to the much more advanced Energon tracking device. The organic factor would have interfered with the device's capabilities. Also, the Autobot base is cloaked, further hindering the energon tracker from effeciently locating its target, as our enemies have rather prudently kept the creature for the most part, indoors to prevent detection.

Another observation to note is the fact that the creature has noticed Knockout's attempts at interfacing with its mind, and has since started to learn and adapt new defence mechanisms to block him. This is unforturnate, for if something is not done to track it down soon, the perfect opportunity to pinpoint the Autobot's base of operations would be lost.

While fleshlings are not very harmful on their own, being both physically and mentally inferior to Cybertronians, Knockout has discovered that they can be extremely efficient, on the sub conscience level. Being able to manipulate their simulated realities, and even showed to be able to overpower us, in that regard. Our medic, a master at Mnemosurgery, having been unceremoniously expelled from its 'dream-realm' or 'dream-scape' as it is most commonly called. 

Since that night the creature seemed to have grown mentally stronger, however it did not know what was happening. It was able to manipulate Knockout, outside of the 'dreamscape' but unless it was at his same location, it simply had no idea what was going on around Knockout. Even though Knockout himself was able to observe its surroundings perfectly without it noticing a thing.

An organic's processor during full stasis mode is a completely different environment all together. To the untrained optic it might appear to be a blank simulation file. Knockout had performed a less detectable manual Override and thus discovering that the creature had suffered severe damage to its system, which would explain why its systems switched to stasis mode. 

Further analysis has proven that yes, even the Autobots were aware of Knockout's Charades the leader having ordered the creature to cover its optics when they did leave the safety of the base. Knockout was unable to pinpoint an exact location, yet again.

Being in a weakened state, left the creature at the mercy of our medic, who took the opportunty to exact revenge for an infantile reason, stating that, and I quote: "Getting into the creature's mind, compared to all previous times was a whole lot easier this time."