Robot-Carwash Spa

I wracked my brain a little bit and then remembered what Megastooge called him:'Starscream'. I chuckled to myself when I remembered how I managed to get away from him.

"Hey, I wanna laugh too!" I was snapped out of my thoughts when I heard Miko whining at me. "What's so funny anyway?"

"Oh, I was just reminded of how I managed to get away from that flying bot... Starscream, I believe?" I answered.

"You were captured by the Decepticons?!" June blurted out.

"Yeah, that's how I got this wound in the first place." I gestured to my bandaged shoulder.

We just about finished getting everything back in order. "Well, that's it for the cabinets; nice, neat and secured." Nurse Darby double checked the doors and cleaned them with the chamois she had on hand.

"Are you done yet?" Ratchet complained.. again. ^^;

"No, of course not Silly; those were just the cabinets, now have to take care of everything else." June chuckled.

"What?!" Ratchet thundered.

"Now then, how else were we going to get you to sit still for us, huh?" The nurse crossed her arms.

"Why you sneaky little monsters...If my backstrut wasn't out...!" Ratchet was just about to go off when Zucky interrupted.

"I'm sorry, but what about all this, is bothering you?" She asked. This caught them off guard.

"I mean, I don't know any of you well enough to be able to tell this, but; Heck, if I wasn't able to take at least one if not a few days off intense work, physical or otherwise, when I'm good and healthy; I'd jump at the opportunity I'm given. Bad back, commander's orders, or whatever other shape it so happened to have taken." The dragon explained.

"..." For once, Ratchet had no idea what to say.

"And no, you can't trick me into believing that you haven't at least once wished you could relax for a short while." Zucky added.

June and Miko just stood there slack jawed at how she was able to not only stop Ratchet, right before he was about to blow their eardrums out; but also have him shut up and listen for once. Heck, even the atmosphere inside the vehicle felt a whole lot less tense than it has been since his injury.

"Your friends are even agreeing to put down whatever they have had planned to do for today, just to ease your worries, and help ya out as much as they're able, Ratch... isn't that nice?" Zucky continued when she realised she'd left the alien robot ambulance speechless. "And again; I have no idea what it's like to be a car, but I can only imagine a nice wash and indoor cleanup feels like a day at the spa. Which is awesome!" She threw her left hand up in excitement as she thought about it, but still being mindful of the other shoulder.

"*sigh" The medic sighed, but not and exasperated one as he usually does. This one was more of an 'easing into a more relaxed state' one. One that June and Miko might never convince the others that it happened.

"You're right...I guess I'm a bit more worked up than usual. Primus, my backstrut is killing me." He groaned.

"You need a break, Doc?" Zucky asked.

It took a moment as Ratchet almost fell back into a stubborn demeanor, but agreed at least indirectly that he indeed needed this 'break' of which this creature spoke.

"Maybe just for a moment, so I don't stunt the flow of energon." He said calmly.

Miko and Nurse Darby stepped out and gave Ratchet some space, and he transformed back to robot mode. Holding onto the railing of the platform, he carefully stretched his legs and helped himself back to sit on the crate after he stood for a while.