Chp 5

Ruhanika Pov

Today is the Annual Function. I am in the auditorium seeing the sitting arrangement for guests. When I heard Principal sir's voice.

Principal- Everything ready Ruhanika?Hukum sa must be arriving.

Ruhanika- Yes sir. I'm done checking. Everything is ready and perfect.

Principal- Nice. Now sit for somtime or you'll get exhausted.

I smiled at him and went from there.

The chief guest just arrived. Yes, you are right. He is Hukum Sa of Rajasthan and there are other few people too. Some members of Royal Family are also present. He first worshipped the idol of Ma Saraswati. And then programme started.
Aishwarya was the host today. She is really confident while talking. Everything went smoothly.

Now comes the prize ceremony. It is done every year to appreciate the efforts students take during the whole year. I was announcing the names and awards of student. While all the time I was feeling someone's gaze on me.

Ruhanika- So now students, comes our last award, Student Of The Year. I know everybody is quite eager for this award. So now I'll break the moment of suspense.
The Student Of The Year Award goes to.......Aishwarya Rapthore!!! Give a big round of applause.

And the hall errupted with lots of clap and hooting sounds.
Hukum sa gave the Award to Aishwarya. Proudness was clearly visible on his eyes while his lips were curled into small smile. He then gave her a warm hug while caressing her hairs. All the time Aishwarya was smiling at hukum sa. Coz why not? He is her bhaisa after all.

After their moment, Aishwarya walked towards the podium where I was standing and said to me she has something to say. And started speaking in mike when I stand aside.

Aishwarya- I'm so honoured to be able to receive this award. But this not any thank you speech so don't worry guys.

Crowd erupted in small laughter.

Aishwarya- Every student is successful due to proper guidance and lots of efforts of their teacher. Every teacher does that right. But there is someone in our Uni who is our guide and a friend during her lectures and always puts something extra to enhance our personality. She has been our life saver whenever we were in need. And definitely she is favourite of all the students, right guys..?

All students- YEESSS!!

Aishwarya- So to appreciate the efforts of our such special teacher cum friend we would like our Hukum Sa to honour our Favourite......Miss Ruhanika Thakur!!

Crowd erupted in loud cheers and claps. I stood their frozen processing what was happening. Then Aishwarya called me to come forward breaking my daze. My eyes were filled with happy tears seeing students showering me with their love.
I came forward and joined my hands to the crowd bowing a little.
I then went towards Hukum sa. He gave me a bouquet of flower and a diomond bracelet that students prepared for me.

Abheer- Congratulations MISS Ruhanika.
I felt shivers ran down his husky cold yet soft voice. I stood thier looking into his beautiful hazel eyes.
I came out of my daze by the noise of claps. And then went towards back stage.

Hukum sa praised the students for their achievements in his speech and guide and encouraged students.

With that the event came to an end.
I was going to restroom from other side of hall. It was totally silent and nobody was there. I was walking slowly. Suddenly I started feeling extremely dizzy and tired and my eyes started dropping. Afraid of falling I tried to hold the wall but ended up hitting the vase nearby. It fell and created a noise. I tightly clutched my baby bump afraid of hurting my baby. The only thought in my mind was of my baby before I loose my consciousness.

Abheer Pov

I was at the annual function at Rathore University. Maasa babasa Abhiraj Aditi were also present. We were grandly welcomed. The function started with me worshipping ma Saraswati's idol. I sat on the stage with some University committee members and my family chose to sat in first row to enjoy the programme. Aishu was the host of the show. The way she presented herself made me feel so proud on her. The function was really nice. Some performances and acts were presented. Some evolutionary projects of students were presented. Overall everything was really nice.

Then comes the award distribution ceremony and my gaze fell on her....my chubby cheeks.....
Not your Abheer... Remember she is taken....
My heart suddenly ached thinking of her not being mine. But what is she doing here. Is she professor here?
I was continuously watching her
It's gawking Abheer not watching...
My subconscious is being too mean to me from the day I saw her. She has been all over my mind since then. And my subconscious keeps mocking me at the thought her not being mine and giving me reality check.

Then comes The Student Of The Year which goes to my Aishu. I was so proud of her. I felt so happy while giving her the award. Small smile crept on my lips seeing her happiness and excitement. Then I took her in my warm embrace and caress her head.

She then went towards the podium and started speaking about the special professor she has in the Uni.
And guess what, it was my Chubby cheeks.
Again, not yours Abheer...!
She then came infront and greeted the crowd by bowing, all the while she was having happy tears in her eyes. I then congratulated her and became lost in her beautiful brown eyes.

Ruhanika- Thank you hukum sa.

And I heard the most soothing voice i have ever heard. Our trance broke with the students cheering. She then went to back stage.
I then congratulated everyone in my speech and guide students and with that function came to an end.

When I was going to meet my family down the stage, suddenly i got a call. There was too much noise in the hall, so I went to the other side of the hall to receive the call.
While talking I suddenly hear the loud crashing noise.