Chp 42

Flashback

He immediately got up from his place and embraced Meera softly, who sobbed on his chest clutching his shirt tightly. Others smile at them both, while ladies were having teary smiles on their faces.

By the time drama started, younger clan was present too. They know that Abheer was getting scolded, but didn't know the reason.

Author Pov

"What did you do now buddy? Why is maasa crying so much?" Reyan asked coming towards them.

Abheer sighed thinking that once again, another session of scolding is about to begin.

"He was sick yesterday Reyu! He was having high fever all night, and didn't even eat anything whole day." Before Abheer could distract the topic, Meera said sobbing while breaking the hug.

"WHATTT??!" All younger siblings including Reyan shouted, making sleeping Abhaya flinch. She woke up startled and started crying loudly getting scared. Vikrant tried rocking her to calm her but that didn't work. Abheer was about to move towards her but was stopped by Gayatri Devi.

"You stop. Ruhanika will take her. You will not go near her being sick." She said in stern tone making him sigh. Abheer was already tired. On top of that, he was having mild headache, which was increasing with so much noise.

Ruhanika immediately held her and moved towards backyard to get out of the crowded living room.

"Bhaisa, why were you so careless?
I think it is definitely coz of work. I told you so many times, my work for the day was complete even before the day ends, so that you could give me some of yours. But no you have to do it all by yourself. Why don't you take care of yourself?" Abhiraj said sadly, feeling disappointed in himself and guilty for not being able to be of any help to his brother.

"Yes, bhaisa. It was quite a time since I joined too. You could have trust me with too with some important works. I would have never disappointed you." Ayaan said feeling angry on careless self of his brother.

Aditi and Aishu immediately went towards Abheer hugging their bhaisa.
"Are you all okay now?"
"Your temperature decreased right?" They both asked one by one, to which Abheer gently hugged them back, kissing their foreheads.

"I'm all fine now baccha. Don't worry. Yeh chhotasa bukhar tumhare bhaisa ka kuch nahi bigad sakta." They smiled at him.

"Next time you are getting sick, I'm kicking your ass even before you get healthy. And I mean it." Reyan said sternly.

"Okay baba. Here I'm sick and from morning everyone is scolding me. Spare this poor guy. And come on give me a hug, Abhiraj, Ayaan, Reyan. I want to get better soon!!" Abheer said noticing the dilemma going on in Abhiraj's head. They immediately went towards him and all younger clan did group hug. Elders smile at their children.

Ruhanika came after calming Abhaya and feeding her in garden. Don't worrt no one was there and she too covered herself before feeding baby.

Abhaya was now wide awake and held in sitting position in Ruhanika's arms.
The younger clan immediately went towards her, as it is rare to see her at the time of breakfast. Everyone was fighting for her attention, but she kept looking behind them all in the direction of Abheer, sucking on her fist.

Their gazes shift behind their back when they noticed Abhaya didn't pay any heed to them. They sighed sadly knowing that now it is difficult to get her attention when Abheer is in the room. Abheer smiled at her, to which she too smiled at him with fist in her mouth. She then tried to lean forward to get into Abheer's arms. Everyone's eyes widen seeing 2 month old leaning towards someone, when she can't even hold her neck.