Chp 45

Hii guys.... though I plan on continuing the story in October.... I was really getting bored only studying.... So I thought to write some chp whenever I feel like and give you people surprise updates..... Maybe the story will get complete even before September....

But who knows....stay tune to the story....
Happy Reading!!!

Author Pov

Abheer directly went to one of their restaurants for security reasons as you all know what happened on the naming ceremony day of Abhaya. So to prevent any media interactions, he chose to go to their restaurant.

Ruhanika got ready to go.

"Maasa, I'll be going now. Do you want me to bring Abhaya downstairs?" Ruhanika asked Meera while descending the stairs.

"No beta, you go. Aditi and Aishu will be going to your room to be with her. You don't worry and enjoy yourself." Meera said smiling.

"You're looking really beautiful didisa. Are there any plans to impress my bhaisa, hmm!?" Aditi teased wiggling her eyebrows. Ruhanika's eyes widen at her comment.

"Youu... don't say that. No....nothing is like that." She said nervously as the elder ladies were sitting to in the living room too. Others laugh at her red face making her whine.

"Okay okay, don't tease my Ruhi now. You go and enjoy baccha." Niharika said. Ruhanika hugged her for getting her out of the awkward situation.

Ruhanika smiled and moved out saying bye to them.

Ruhanika came out only to see Shekhawat standing by the car waiting for her. Seeing her coming, he immediately bowed his head greeting her.

"Ghani khamma baisa. I'll be your ride till the restaurant, hukum sa sent me." He said.

"Khamma ghani bhaisa. But don't bow to me, I guess I'm not that old." Ruhanika replied in a playful tone.

Shekhawat's eyes widen at her and he immediately said,
"I'm sorry baisa. I did not mean to offend you. I was just following the protocol."

Ruhanika chuckled at his expression and said,
"It's okay, I was just kidding."

Shekhawat heaved a sigh if relief and asked her,
"Okay. Would you be okay with this car or want to go in any other car? Hukum sa asked me to specifically ask for your preference."

Ruhanika smiled hearing him, knowing that Abheer remembered her liking towards cars.

"Can I?" She asked excited.
"Sure, baisa. Let me lead the way to garage." Shekhawat said and moved towards garage followed by Ruhanika.

By the way this was the car Shekhawat was standing by.

G- Wagon!!

They entered the garage and Ruhanika started looking at many cars.

"That one!" Ruhanika said pointing at the one that caught her eyes.