Chp 27

Abheer Pov

I and Reyan both moved to study.
"What is it about?" I asked him.

"OBEROIs!!! He flew out of country." He said with anger making me fume in anger.

"WHAT WERE OUR MEN DOING THEN? HOW WE WERE NOT INFORMED BRFORE?!" I said almost yelling at him.

Reyan was mad too,
"Those dumb people got to know when they were out of country. They said someone is willing to help them, that's why that bastard went to make an alliance and seek protection. Bloody coward!!
But I'm not understanding, why would anyone help him knowing we are on his hunt, what is he giving them in return? We have already destroyed their business. And why would someone go against us? We are the biggest mafia clan in the world."

...........

"If someone wants to SNATCH THAT TITLE FROM US!! World knows that we have been undefeated since dadasa's time. Maybe that's why they need him." I suggested thinking deeply.

"And they are protecting him since he knows us and more importantly Rajasthan and would help him with his plans." Reyan completed my thoughts. I nodded at him.

"Who it can be but?" Reyan asked confused.

"ITALIANS!!!" I said declaring.

Reyan's eyes widened at my words.
"Yes, it must be them. They rank immediately after us. They must want to beat us to that."

I nodded at him.
"We should be careful from now on. I never knew that oberoi even have brain in his head, let alone finding any ally to get protection. We underestimated him this time. Increase the guards around the mansion and try sending our some best spies there. It will be good if we get any lead."

Reyan nodded at went out of study. I sat on my chair rubbing my forehead. It's too much for the day. I have never felt so tired, but just seeing Ruhanika in pain is aching my heart and body. I'm still in shock of the information that I could have lost her last week. But, this time I'm not taking any risk. I'm personally taking care of her.
I'm not leaving that Oberoi for making my chubby cheeks suffer so much. He will pay for this with his life.
I called Sameer.

"Khamma ghani, hukum sa."

"Ghani khamma, Sameer. Cancel my meetings for next week and handle the project and paper works for me. I'll be not coming this week."

"Ji hukum sa, but is everything alright? You never took leave from work before."

"Yeah, everything is fine, just some other things need my attention for now."

"Okay hukum sa, take care. I'll manage."

I hummed and cut the call.

Author Pov

Abheer entered the dining room in night at dinner time.

"Abheer bete, come sit and have your dinner. I'll come after serving to Ruhanika." Niharika said seeing Abheer entering.

"No, kakisa. I came to tell I'll have my dinner with Ruhanika. Send my and her dinner upstairs." Abheer said and left the dining hall.

There was gloomy atmosphere around dining table because of today's events and seeing Abheer serious like before.
Rathore Men were tensed too after getting to know about Oberoi's escape and someone helping him.

Meera and Niharika told everyone what doctor said and what happened in the room before that. Since then, at least a person is in Ruhanika's room to help her even the whole time she was sleeping due to pain and tiredness.
Niharika just came to take her dinner.