Chp 16

Meera Pov

We were on our way home when Abheer called us.
"Maasa, something has happened. Abheer called and told to reach home as soon as possible. I hope everyone is fine. Reyan and he are coming from Ajmer." I said.
"Everything will be fine, jiji. Don't worry." Niharika said.
"Yes, Meera. We can ask them once we reach home."

Our car suddenly stopped jerking.
"What happened Ramu? Why did you stop?" Maasa asked.
"Hukum ranisa, the front car stopped. I think something happened. I'll check." Ramu said getting out of the car. We can see the guards rushing outside.
Then, Ramu came running with a panicked face.

"Hukum ranisa, there's an accident. A lady suddenly came in front of cars. She is injured and bleeding. An..and...." he was hesitating to say.
"And what ramu?"
We three were asked coming out of car hearing this.
"And she is pr...pregnant!"
My breath hitched hearing him. We immediately ran only to see a pregnant woman lying near the foot path and one guard patting her cheek to wake her up. Her whole face was covered with blood and hands still around her belly as if protecting it.

My throat went dry identifying who she is.....
RUHANIKA.
I immediately knelt down beside her keeping her head on my lap and started crying.

"Ma...maasa, she is Ruhanika. Bachha baccha wake up, wake up Ruhanika please!!" I plead her patting her cheeks crying hysterically. From my side eyes I can feel maasa and Niharika froze.

"Maasa, MAASA!!! Do something, we cannot waste time." I yelled snapping them out of their daze.
"Ramu, pick her up and keep her in the car. We need to reach hospital soon." I said.

"But, mam we need to reach mansion soon. Hukum sa strictly oredered us to reach soon." One of the guard said.
"I. SAID. WHAT. I. SAID. She is freaking pregnant and bleeding. We ARE going to hospital. Niharika drive the car, I cannot trust them if they will drive fast." I said. The guard shut his mouth.
Ramu placed her behind and I keep her head in my lap. Niharika took the driver seat and maasa sat in the passenger. Niharika started the car and overtook the cars of guards.

Author Pov

I failed to tell you, Niharika was also in our mafia business. Though men never let her go to any missions, but she was skilled in weaponary, hacking and has insane driving skills. She was one of the best assassin of underworld known as 'Devil Princess', though nobody ever saw her.

Meera tore her pallu and wrapped it around her forehead to stop her bleeding. There was a big wound on her left lower arm too.
"Maasa, we need to inform Abheer." Meera said silently crying, looking at Ruhanika.
"Don't cry, Meera. I'll call him." Gayatri called through Abheer's phone. Her and Niharika's eyes were teary too.

"Ab...Abheer, Ru...Ruhanika had an accident. She came in front of our cars and our car hit her. She is too injured and bleeding Abheer." Maasa said sobbing a little.

Abheer froze on his spot hearing her. He could think nothing at this moment.
My chubby cheeks met an accident.
How...? She is injured and bleeding?
What about my princess? Is she okay?
How come things go south so suddenly when we were so happy yesterday.
Abheer thought. Abheer's daze broke when he heard Meera's yelling on the phone. She yelled so loud that even Reyan heard her.

"NIHARIKA, SPEED UP THR CAR!! HER BREATHING IS GOING SHALLOW!!" Meera yelled and started rubbing her palms. Gayatri dropped the phone, flinching due to sudden scream turned back only to see Meera crying and hastily rubbing her palms. She adjusted her seat and started rubbing Ruhanika's feet. She started crying seeing how swollen her feet were.
Niharika sped up the car sobbing.

"Dadisa, what happened? Is Ruhanika okay? Dadisa, dadisa answer me. MAASA DADISA ANSWER ME!! DAMN IT!!" Abheer threw the phone somewhere in the car and slammed his hand on the car deck in front of him.

"What happened Abheer? What was maasa saying? Ruhanika? Is she hurt? Is she injured?" Reyan questioned speeding the car.
"She met with an accident. She is injured and bleeding." Abheer said taking deep breath.

"BASTARD!!" Reyan yelled hitting the steering wheel, " I'm not going to leave that Oberoi!! He is going to experience hell before going to actual one."
Hearing his name, Abheer's eyes became red with anger and rage.
He smiled sickly thinking of ways to torture Sushant Oberoi once he gets his hands over him.
"We will, Reyan. We will. But first we need to reach Jaipur soon." Abheer said promising himself Oberoi's death.
Reyan nodded at him.

Ladies reach the hospital and Ruhanika was rushed to operation theatre.
Meera collapsed on the bench nearby. She started crying hardly looking at her hands filled with Ruhanika's blood. Niharika side hugged her crying herself.

"Why, maasa!? What was Ruhanika's fault to go through this? What was her baby's fault?!" Meera questioned Gayatri.

"Nothing, Meera. Control yourself, Maa Kaali pe vishwas rakh. Wo sab kuch thik kar dengi." Gayatri said praying.
(Trust Maa Kaali. She will make everything alright.)

Gayatri call Adhiraj.
"Gayatri kaha ho tum? Aur koi phone kyu nahi utha raha?" Adhiraj said anxious. Once he picked up the call.
Gayatri's dam broke and she started sobbing, hearing Adhiraj's worry filled voice.

"Kya hua Gayatri, ro kyu rahi ho? Tell me what happened."
"Adhi...Adhiraj ji, Ruhanika met with an accident....." She started explaining him sobbing.
Adhiraj was shocked would be an understatement.
"We are in our hospital now, please come soon. Meera and Niharika are crying like anything and I'm unable to control them. Please come soon, we need you. I need you!" Gayatri whispered the last part.
"Shh jaan, we are coming. Stop crying, we are coming." Adhiraj said getting up from his place.
Gayatri nodded and cut the call. She sat beside Meera and Meera immediately hugged her crying on her chest.

Everyone was in living room waiting for ladies. When Adhiraj entered after talking to Gayatri.
"Vikram, get the car ready. We need to go to hospital." Adhiraj said
"What happen babasa? Who is injured?" Vikram said moving towards him.
"Ruhanika! Come I'll tell in the car." He said and started going out.

"We will also come." Aishu and Aditi said getting worried. When the men moved out without paying in heed to the request, they both started following them.
Abhiraj, Adhiraj, Vikram, Vikrant were in one car and Ayan,Aditi, Aishwarya were in the other.

Abhiraj took Ayan on the call when Adhiraj started explaining. Everyone was beyond shock hearing him. Aishu even started crying for her favourite ma'am. Aditi consoled her, her own eyes turning teary.

They reached the hospital.
Meera ran towards Vikram seeing him. Vikram embraced her seeing her face totally red from crying.
"Vikram ji, Ruhanika...., she was bleeding Vikram ji. She has wound on all over her left arm and forehead." She said crying on his chest. Vikram just hugged her tightly, saying sweet nothings in her ears.

"You kn...know, even being unconscious, she was clutching her baby bump as if protecting her baby." Hearing Meera's this statement, everyone's heart ached.
All were just praying now for Ruhanika's and baby's well being.....

Hello guys, this is my favourite part so far. There are lots of unexpected events happening here.
Please comment how you think of this part and think what will happen in next chp....