Chp 10

Abheer Pov

Finally!! First step of relationship accomplished. I was so happy hearing her words knowing that I could show her the support she lacks and give her my shoulder she craves.

From that day, it's my routine to drop her everyday to Uni. The ride till Uni is filled with her cute talks. All the while I admire her face and smile at her cute antics and face she make while talking. That cute nose scrunch, the frown on her forehead, her beautiful smile, her pink chubby cheeks.
Maa Kaali, she is making crazy over her...

It's been 3 weeks since it's been my morning routine. I am in my office going through a file , that's when suddenly somebody barged into room banging the door loudly.
I boringly looked up knowing who might it be. Why was I thinking everything is going so smoothly in my life without any craziness.

" Hey, buddyyy!!!" , Reyan enetered and greeted me on the top of the voice.
Meet Reyan Singhania, my one n only childhood friend and vice versa.
He is the heir of Singhania Group. So recently this one n only monkey in my life was on business trip for over a month. Probably what he does the first thing ever since he landed is come here to fry my brain with his talks. I lazily forwarded my hand towards him.

After our handshake, he pulled me up in bro hug and hug me tightly. My lips curved up seeing the excitement of this monkey.

"Hey buddy, how are you!! You know I missed so much that I directly came here after landing." He chirped.
Told you.
"Why would you miss me so much? It's not like I am your girlfriend." I said in duh tone trying to sound annoyed.

"Hawww you are speaking as if you didn't even miss me." Here his drama goes.

" That's true!!" I said.
" You just shattered my heart with your one sentence buddy. Don't be so harsh on me." He said dramatically placing his hand over his heart. I should stop his drama before he make me mad.

"Is the work done? Do we get the deal?" I asked and long gone was his mischievous demeanor.

"Yeah, the weapon shipment will be delivered by the end of this month." He said sitting on the sofa . He continued laughing," You should have been there, the face of that oberoi was so hilarious to watch, on loosing the deal."

I smirked at his words.
You all guessed it right. We are in mafia since the time of my great grandfather Ranvijay Singh Rathore.
In his time, out of a sudden crime started increasing. So to keep the criminals in check , he found a solution to enter into this world.
My Dadasa , babasa ,kakasa was also in mafia. Ladies of the family are also aware of our this business.
When Reyan got to know about this when I was getting trained, he also insisted on joining me. Me, babasa, dadasa tried to convince him not to do this, but he being stubborn human he is, convinced us all to let him join.
His family too know about this. They also couldn't stop him. Singhania Group is our business partner.

"They must be planning something. He can't bear this humiliation." He said. I am also thinking the same.

Oberoi's are our business as well as mafia rival. Jaswant Oberoi handed his position to his son Sushant almost 2 years ago. He can be dangerous sometimes. But what he doesn't know is I am ruthless in this field. I have been keeping a check on him since he joined the business, we do have some of our men in their mafia. As of now everything is safe, but future is unpredictable right?