Chp 30

Author Pov

Abheer and Reyan were sitting in the home office discussing something, that's when Rathore men entered the office. They both immediately stood up from their places, seeing Adhiraj, Vikram and Vikrant entering. Hukum sa or what, Abheer have immense respect for these 3 in his life, same goes for Reyan and younger clan. Those 3 sat on the couch. Ayaan arranged 3 chairs for Abheer, Reyan and Abhiraj, but he himself stood beside them.

"Any lead Abheer?" Adhiraj asked.
"Yes, dada hukum. Reyan managed to send some spies in Italian Mafia. They are really helping Sushant. But, se they were entered as new trainies, they were unable to get his location. They just saw his glimpse while entering when he was leaving the mansion with some Italian guards. Hope so, they were be able to get their posting as mansion guards. Then, we will be able to at least get any idea, when will be their next move, if not what move." Abheer said.

"Yes hukum, luckily those people are originally Italian. They were not be that suspicious of them. But, I still have a doubt that why would be they suddenly recruiting new members in thier mafia. Becoz, as we have the idea of them helping Sushant, they must know that we are already suspecting them. Luckily, our guards are so loyal, their loyalty won't be doubted and we definitely don't recruit anyone so easily as they did, I highly doubt they have any idea of our any plan." Reyan said.

"So, we are at advantage here." Vikrant said to which others nodded.

"But don't you think, they must have idea about the spies, that's why they letting them in to mislead us." Ayaan pointed out.

"I don't think so, they did not just let them in, but they are recruiting too many people, as if they are preparing for war. Yes, they might have idea that there may be spies in some of them, but definitely won't be able to figure out who." Abhiraj said. But, others became tensed with the war statement.

"Do you have any idea, how many men have newly entered?" Vikram asked.

"Till now, nearly 100-150 men. But, still more are coming. But, I don't think, there could be any problem." Abhiraj said.

"And why so?" Adhiraj asked.

"I will tell you that, baba hukum." Niharika entered with her tab. She came in and sat on Abhiraj's sit when he got up to let her sit.

"We have nearly about 5,000 members in our mafia, which was taken over by Vikram bhaisa after you. Since, then this number is unharmed. No mention to the thing that all are trained equal to any Indian Army Soldiers. Italian mafia originally have 2,000 or something people. Sushant currently is having nearly 800-900 people, since most of them were caught up during aur last attack and could not make it. They will definitely need to increase their manforce to even make any first move. Not to mention that, they are unaware of Abheer's secret force, even that Bastard Sushant." Niharika explained gritting the last part.

Others hummed.
"So do we have any plan?" Vikram asked.
"Not yet, baba hukum. Currently, Abhiraj bhaisa, Kaki hukum and I trying to hack into their home security system. But it is some what difficult do to so much distance. But, once we got into their system, distance won't be any matter. We could be able to track their plan. We have told those spies, to install the hacking device hearby their mansion. Hope so, they were able to install it without getting caught and device should be properly hidden." Ayaan said.

"But, I don't think, they will be planning any open war. No such war happens nowadays. And knowing the population density in Rajasthan or better say India, any foreigner would back off instead of any attack, knowing that would harm national relations too." Abheer said after thinking sometime.