Chp 34

Author Pov

"Ruhi, do one thing. You take out her clothes, till then, I will bath my princess." Abheer said.
Yes, our dear Hukum Sa have learnt many things related to baby in the past week, like how to bath a baby, change diapers, oil massage before bath, feed, burp, etc. Meera, Niharika and Gayatri Devi taught him when he asked this.

Ruhanika moved towards closet to take out the dress she picked for her baby. She took out all the essentials of baby that she needs after bath, to save the time, as purohit ji has already come.

After 15 min, Abheer entered in room with the baby cozily wrapped in white towel like a burrito. He laid her on the bed and started cleaning the water on her body. He then, gently applied baby lotion and powder and started making her wear the dress. Ruhanika was passing the things he needed next.

Once she was done, they were in aww of how cute and adorable thier baby is looking,

"She is looking so cute!!" Ruhanika whispered to no one and placed a kajal dot behind her ear to wave off evil eyes from her. Then, Abheer wrapped the baby in baby blanket and they both head downstairs.

In Living Room

Sakshi has already come, and was helping Aditi and Aishu arranging the puja samagri near havan kund prepared for havan. When Reyan saw her, he ignored her presence in the room, as if she was not even present.
Abheer with baby in his arms and Ruhanika were descending the stairs. Everyone's attention turned towards the stairs hearing the footsteps. All were literally in aww of the beautiful sight in front of them. They both were really looking like a couple with a baby in Abheer's arms. A stranger will definitely assume that they are married if he is seeing them for the first time like this. Gayatri Devi went ahead and took off evil eyes from those three by waving red chillies and salt.

"You both are looking really good, but my gudiya is looking the best." Adhiraj said and forwarded his hands to Abheer to take the baby. But, once when she is in his arms, the baby started wailing again. Adhiraj baffled not knowing what happened to her suddenly and started calming her down.

"Are meri gudiya, kyu ro rahi hai? Shant ho jaa bachhe, kuch nahi hua hai." Adhiraj talked with her in soft voice, but she is no mood to stop crying.
(Oh my dear, why are you crying? Calm down baby, nothing has happened.)

"Kya hua isse achanak se? Subah se ro rahi hai." Vikram asked in worried tone.
(What happened to her suddenly? She is crying like this since morning.)

"Shayad muze pata hai babasa." Reyan said coming forward and took the baby in his arms. Everyone was keenly looking at what he was about to do.
(Maybe I know, dad)

Reyan went towards Abheer and kept the baby in his arms. The baby immediately stopped crying once Abheer's and Ruhanika's faces came in her view. She snuggled into Abheer's chest when Abheer pulled her closer to himself.