Chp 11

Ruhanika Pov

After looking at the familiar cars, I excitedly moved towards them knowing it is Abheer ji. I directly opened back door and sat inside.

"Hi, Abheer ji, what a pleasant surprise!! How come you here at this time?" I greeted and questioned him.

"Nothing, just done with work early today. I saw you while heading home so stopped by." He replied.

"Oh..how was your day? Did you have lunch?....."without giving him chance to reply I started telling him about my day. He listened to me with usual small smile , knowing this was gonna happen.

After done with my blabbering, I suddenly noticed, there is presence of someone else too. He was just staring at me amusingly. Knowing he heard my blabbering , I started feeling embarrassed. To break his stare on me,  I greeted him, " Khamma ghani!" I said joining my hands.

"Oh..ha Ghani khamma" he replied following my gestures.
"Ruhanika, meet my childhood friend Reyan Singhania. Reyan, meet Ruhanika Thakur. We met 3 weeks back." Abheer ji said introducing us.
"I'm best friend too buddy." Reyan ji frowned cutely at Abheer ji. I chuckled at his complaint that's when he turned towards me.
"Hello bha..*throat clearing of Abheer* I mean miss pretty, I have never seen such a beauty before." He complemented me. I just shyly smiled and said a low hello.

"So you're the someone who stole my buddy from me." He said making me frown.
"I didn't steal your friend. And I doubt that even if you are his friend. How come I not see you with him or know about you. He never mentioned about you." I responded getting offended. How can he say that I steal his friend...huh...
He looked at me amusingly n answered.

"It's just that he likes introducing special persons face to face. Right buddy?" He questioned Abheer ji and I faced him for the answer. He nodded still small smile playing on his lips.

Reyan ji again started talking," See, told you. You know, he does not ask anybody for friendships. It's just you and me in the whole world who are his friends. We are the rarest persons in the world for being his friends." He said grinning like a small child.
I too smiled brightly at this newly found information and turned towards Abheer ji." Really Abheer ji?"
Abheer ji again nodded. I turned towards Reyan ji grinning and we shake our hands. We congratulated each other and laughed at our craziness. Abheer ji too chuckled at our antics. All the ride to my home me and Reyan ji kept talking and I talked with Abheer ji too not to let him feel left out.

Car stopped near my apartment.
"It's really nice meeting you Reyan ji. Hope we will meet soon." I said
"Same here dear and yeah we will keep meeting after all nobody can resist my charm." He said winking at me. I laughed at his playfulness. I turned towards Abheer ji. " Bye, Abheer ji. See you tomorrow." I bid bye to him.
"Bye Ruhanika, take care , have your meal and medicines on time and take rest. See you tomorrow." Abheer ji said.
I smiled at his care." Ji Abheer Ji. Bye." I moved out of the car and waved at him before entering the building...

Abheer Pov

The moment my chubby cheeks entered the building I feel Reyan sitting beside me. I turned towards him only to be pinned by his questioning gaze.

"What was all that? You're loving a pregnant married woman. Are you even in your senses what are you doing?" He exclained.

"Calm down, hear me out first." I then told him from the day I saw her till today what happened with us.
I cannot keep any secrets from him.
Meaning I even told him my nickname for her...
My Chubby Cheeks..

By the time I told him everything, there was a happy playful grin placed on his face.
"Oho...Chubby Cheeks n all...haa." He stated teasing. My ears started turning red.