Chp 37

Author Pov

After the tour to Abheer's wing, Abheer and Ruhanika went to her room to sleep. As usual once again in midnight baby woke up due to hunger. Abheer was glad that Ruhanika had already pumped breast milk, so he was able to feed baby Abhaya without disturbing sleep of Ruhanika as she was already tired from the previous day.

Though Abheer was tired too, but he was used to being like this. Before Ruhanika coming into his life, he mostly used to come home late due to more work load in office, resulting into less sleep. But, as a habit to the body, however late he slept, he used to wake up at 5-5.30 in morning.

Baby Abhaya was in no mood to sleep, so Abheer kept her rocking and talking to her. She reacted creating cute cute noises as a response to what Abheer said. When she started feeling drowsy, Abheer put her face in his neck and started patting her back softly.
Once baby was asleep, Abheer put her in her cradle and slept on the couch.

Next day, as usual when Ruhanika woke up baby was beside her, pillows securing her from the other side. Ruhanika sleepily smiled knowing it must be Abheer who kept the baby beside her when he went for his gym session. From the day of the small accident of Ruhanika, Abheer always kept the baby beside her if he had to leave the room, so that Ruhanika again would not get panicked like that day.

She sat on the bed and stretched her body a little, to get rid of remaining sleep. Baby Abhaya was fast asleep after being tired of night session of play with Abheer. So, Ruhanika decided to quickly get freshen up before she wakes up. She secured her with pillows before moving in the bathroom.

After sometime, Abheer entered the room, fully ready to go to the office. When he entered, he saw Abhaya awake, but unlike day before, she was silently laying on the bed without crying, despite nobody's presence in the room. Abheer heard the water running from bathroom, and got to know that Ruhanika was taking shower. He moved towards the bed near baby. Once Abheer's face came into the view of baby, she let out a squeal smiling at him.

Abheer chuckled at her so much energy in early morning and gently kissed her forehead and cheeks.

"Good morning, Abhaya!" Abheer said in soft voice which is only reserved for his family. Baby too make noises as if replying to him.

"My princess was being such a good girl, not even crying when no one was around. You are a good girl right?" Abheer asked while the baby was still on the bed and he was leaning towards his face. Baby smiled at that as if understanding him.

At the same time Reyan enter the room after knocking, which is not an usual sight.

He entered and straight away went near Abhaya.

"Aww, my bhatiji is awake!! At least today, do you plan on coming to your mamu?" Reyan said making an attempt to take the baby. Unlike previous time, Abhaya went in his embrace and was happy to see her mamu. She smiled at him and place her small small hand on Reyan's cheek.

"Aww, my princess is happy in arms of her mamu. I'm happy too baby!!" Reyan said and started kissing her whole face. But, due to preaking of Reyan's beard in her skin, baby made a loud not so happy sound, which made Reyan pull back, but baby kept staring at him as if she did nothing.

Abheer chuckled at the antics of these both dramatic duo and for sure got to know that Abhaya is going to be as dramatic as Reyan in future.

Reyan squinted his eyebrows at her and our naughty Abhaya smiled at that.

"Yeh toh mujse bhi badi dramebaaz hai yaar, buddy!" Reyan said gasping.
"Pr kuch nahi, hum dono milke tumhare baba ko bohot satayenge!" Reyan said which made Abheer smile.