Chp 35

Author Pov

Ruhanika came out of Reyan's hold and took the baby in her one hand from Abheer. She started crying holding the baby close to her chest. She kissed all over her face crying feeling overwhelmed.

"My...my baby....m..my Abh...Abhaya!! I love you so much." She whispered kissing baby's cheeks softly, tears still flowing from her eyes.

Everyone was teary seeing this scene unfolding in front of their eyes.

"Tha...thank you so much, so so much Abheer ji!!" Ruhanika said still crying, expressing her gratefulness towards Abheer.

Abheer shook his head wiping her tears,
"Hume thank you bolne ki kuch jaroorat nahi hai, Ruhi." Abheer said softly.
(You don't need to thank me Ruhi.)

"Wahhh, chalo ab hume bhi haumaare Abhaya se milna hai." Adhiraj said getting up from his chair followed by Gayatri Devi. Everyone smiled and started getting up from thier seats and rushing towards Adhiraj to take their turn to hold the baby. Luckily, now baby was awake and not crying anymore in anyone else's hands. It was so chaotic for straight 15 min as the younger clan was fighting for who will hold the baby first even Vikram and Vikrant too were fighting. Gayatri Devi facepalmed herself and shook her head at her 50's sons still behaving like a 5-year olds.
(Wow, come on now, I also want to hold my Abhaya.)

Abheer, Ruhanika and Reyan were standing at one side seeing the scene with soft smile on their faces. Once, they were done with their chances Gayatri Devi again took the baby in her arms and came to Purohit ji.

"Purohit ji, bacchi ko apne haatho mein lijiye, aur bataiye ki kya likha hai iske bhaag mein!" Gayatri said forwarding the baby towards Purohit ji.
(Take the baby in your hand and tell us what is written in her destiny.)

Purohit ji held her and looked ar her face for some time as if reading her. He then, smiled and kept the baby's small foot on his forhead, as if taking her blessing. Everyone gasped at that, as what Purohit ji was doing.

"Saakshat Kaali Maa ka swarup hai yeh bacchi! Aashirwaad to lena hi chahiye inka! Bohot khub kismat payi hai inhone. Apne aju baju ke sabhi logo ke jindagiya khushiyo se bhar dengi yeh. Apne ghar waalo keliye ummm... kya kehte hai usse... ha good luck charm hongi yeh bacchi. Swabhav se narm pr wakt aane pr apne ghar walo keliye kuch karna ho to apni jaan ki bazi tak laga de, aisi hongi yeh, bilkul jaise Maa Kaali khadi hoti hai!! Aur sabko, apna ho ya paraya, bohot pyaar dengi." He said smiling at Gayatri Devi. Everyone had big smiles on their faces. Ruhanika heaved out a sigh of relief hearing him. She was beyond grateful to Maa for blessing her daughter.

(She is literally form Maa Kaali. I must take her blessings! She will make everyone around her happy. She will be hood luck charm of her family. Soft from her nature, but when time comes she can do anything to protect her loved ones, just like Maa Kaali. And will love everyone.)

(Guys guys... maaf kardo... English is jot my first language. That's why whatever is translated does not contain the emotions what the hindi dialogues are conveying.... please I'm sorry for that, forgive me🙇‍♀️🤧)

Abheer came forward and took the baby in his hands. He did the same as Purohit ji i.e. kept the baby's foot on his forehead. The baby smiled and kept her hand on Abheer's forehead as if giving him her blessings. Everyone smiled widely when baby kept her hand on his head. Ruhanika was looking at Abheer with her teary eyes.

No words can describe this man!! I'm speechless seeing how can a person love someone so much who is not even related to him!!
Ruhanika thought and this makes the respect in her heart for Abheer increase multifolds.
Sakshi came near her and took her in friendly hug seeing her getting so emotional. They both smiled at Abheer who was kissing Abhaya's forehead.