Chp 29

Author Pov
Next Day

Everyone had their breakfast.
"Maasa, Ruhi and I are going to hospital for her check up." Abheer informed Meera.

"It's good you are taking her for check up. We should consult doctor before the function." Meera said smiling.

"But, baby?" Ruhanika asked in dilemma. She doesn't want to leave her baby alone.

"Don't worry, beta. We are here to take care of her."

"But maasa, you all her busy in the preparations?"

"Don't worry about that. We can do them after you guys come home. Our gudiya is our first priority." Meera said.

"Yes, jiji is right. And please take your time and come late. Because this Abheer never let us spend time with our gudiya. And she too never wants to come to any of us when Ruhi and Abheer are in the room." Niharika said in playful tone. Others chuckled at her comment.

Ruhanika nodded at her and they both stood up to go to garage. Abheer held her shoulder to help her while walking.

When they entered the garage, Ruhanika was shocked seeing so many luxurious cars in front of her.

(This is the half garage only guys, okay? I do not like other pictures of cars, but definitely they have more cars.)

"Close your mouth Ruhi, and pick the car you want to ride on." Abheer said with a chuckle. Ruhanika became embarrassed and lowered her head to hide her red face. That's when he remembered about the trio's punishment.

"Abheer ji, are Aishu Aditi and Ayaan bhaisa still washing these all cars?" Ruhanika asked looking worried.

Abheer chuckled before replying,
"No, Ruhi. It was for one week only. They are not doing it anymore. And don't worry, in that one week too, workers were there to help them." He said. Ruhanika sighed in relief.

"Come on, forget that and choose the car." Abheer said entering with her in garage.
Ruhanika was looking around that's when her eyes fell on one car.