Chp 32

Author Pov
Present

Abheer was stunned hearing Reyan.

"So much happened and you didn't even tell me till today. Why?" Abheer asked with slight hurt in his voice.

"Aur kya keheta? Yaar mere pe kisine chhedkhani ka arop kar diya hai, how nice na? Yeh keheta kya tuze." Reyan said in slight anger.

Abheer glared at his response but Reyan just rolled his eyes looking ahead.

"I'm sorry, I was not there when you needed me." Abheer said with sorrowful voice.
"Don't be. You didn't know what even happened." Reyan said calmly.

They stayed in a moment of silence.
"But, you know, it was hard holding up in those 3 days. I was breaking bit by bit, becoz of the the accusation of thing I didn't even do. That moment, I got to know, so lonely I was. All I had was you and got to know, how strong invisible pillar you are of my life!" Reyan said with a small smile on his face and ight wet eyes.

Abheer just didn't say anything and pulled Reyan in the hug. He held Reyan tightly in his comforting embrace which made Reyan let out a sob due to the sence of security he was feeling.

"Th...thank you for eve....everything Abheer. Tha...thank you so...so much!" Reyan said in slight shaky voice.

Abheer pulled out from the hug and wiped his tears as if a mother is wiping her crying child's face.

"Come on don't cry, you are looking like the santa's deer with your red nose." Abheer said to lighten up his mood.

"Hey!" Reyan said to his comment chuckling in between his tears.

"Come on now, let's sleep it's getting late. I have to check on my princess too if she woke up. She might wake Ruhanika up if started crying." Abheer said getting up from the couch.

"Yes." Reyan said following him till door.

"Feeling better now?" Abheer said turning to him at entrance of room.

"Better than ever." Reyan replied smiling.

Abheer to smiled and said patting his shoulder, "Good night!" Reyan too wished him good night before closing the door.

Next Day

Reyan was all back to his normal chirpy mode. The Rathore men and he went to their respective works after their breakfast.

"Didisa, what are you doing?" Aishu asked as she and Aditi both came and sat beside Ruhanika.

"Nothing. Maasa isn't letting me do anything." Ruhanika said as a pout formed on her lip. The preparation was going on for baby's naming ceremony. Workers were decorating, elder ladies were discussing about the things they need to do in puja. Men were in office. Ruhanika really wanted to take part in all the preparations, but was strictly restricted to do so.
When she asked to Abheer to let her do that, he supported Meera too making her sigh in defeat.

They both laughed at her response making her pout more.

"It's okay didisa, it is for your good only." Aditi said making Aishu agree to her.

"And leave that, Sharma kaka will come after sometime with clothes. Till then would you like to have tour of palace? We wanted to give you last week only, but all those things happened and we couldn't do that. What say?" Aishu said.
Ruhanika's eyes immediately lit up hearing her and she nodded giddily.

"Come on let's go." Aishu said getting up.

"But what about baby?" Ruhanika.

"Umm.... dadisa can take care of her. The ladies are in the puja room and dadisa must not be doing work that need to move around to get done. She can take care of baby." Aditi suggested.