Chp 24

Author Pov

As they were entering, two loud, dangerous growls were heard. Abheer's eyes widened at realisation.
Shit !! Bruno and Nick!!

Remeber them....
As you all know, they both are dangerous dogs, they both might be very possessive of family and do not like any stranger near them.

They came taking slow predetory steps towards Ruhanika growling at her. Ruhanika was terrified looking at these vicious dogs and tightened her hold on Adhiraj's hand.
Seeing them coming towards her, Vikram stood in front of her.

"Sit, Nick n Bruno!!" He commanded in stern voice.

Ohh, so basically they both are gifted to Abheer and Reyan by Vikram. They are quite friendly to family but in situations like this, they can be controlled only by Abheer, Reyan and Vikram.

They both immediately sat down lowering their heads at his feet. Vikram crouch down patting their heads.

"She is Ruhanika and she is family. So, no harm to her, okay?" He said to them. They both barked as a response.
Then,Vikram turned to Ruhanika forwarding her hand.

"Come here, Ruhanika."
"N..no, babasa. They are looking dangerous."
"Nothing will happen when I'm here. And they will not let you enter unless they get to smell you. Come on, they will just sniff you." Vikram said standing up.

Ruhanika looked at them only to see both are looking at her. She came slowly forward .
Vikram takes hold of her hand from Adhiraj and ,

"Come here" said to Bruno and Nick.
They both immediately came and Vikram made Ruhanika pat their head. They both sniff her saree and after a while lick her hand. Everyone stood amused there.

"Woooh, that was quite fast. You know Ruhi, they usually take lot of time to accept anybody. And this licking shows that they accept you." Said Reyan.

"Yes, Ruhi beta. We literally have to keep them in other rooms if we have any guest coming over." Said Gayatri.

Ruhanika smiled and patted their head.
"Thank you for being my friend." They bark at her being happy.

My chubby cheeks is quite a magician!! Her sweet aura makes everyone love her.
Thought Abheer. His thoughts broke by Ayaan.

"Or maybe they have sensed Abheer bhaisa in her scent, that's why they accepted her knowing she is someone very special." Ayaan whispered so that only younger clan behind Abheer and Abheer can hear. Others snickered at his comment and Abheer just ignored them.

They entered living room and everyone sat on the sofa. Abheer sat beside Ruhanika holding baby in his hands. The dogs moved towards Reyan who was beside other side of Abheer and sat down by his feet.

Servants came with refreshments and served everyone.
Ruhanika took her juice and thanked them. She looked at her baby to find her peacefully sleeping.