Chp 28

Author Pov

A week passed in a blink of an eye.
Abheer was home all these days by Ruhanika's side, helping her with everything. Like carrying her around when she needs, feeding her, taking care of baby, making her sleep, bathing her, oil massage and many more.

Ruhanika's health was also improving. Abheer helped her a lot. She was really grateful to him. He was with her in her room during night, sleeping on couch, feeding his princess whenever she wakes up. But, she never even once felt uncomfortable , rather she was very content and happy with Abheer around her.

Abheer let her walk after 3-4 days. She is now able to move around without anyone's help. Abheer to get assure of her feet and health, once again called the doctor home for her check up.
Doctor said she was all fine now, but her arm will still take some time to heal.

At Evening

For the first time, after Ruhanika came to Rathore Mansion and being healthy enough to walk around, evryone was in garden having their tea.

Adhiraj was holding his gudiya in his arms and admiring her serene sleeping self. Gayatri was sitting next to her, happy seeing her husband being so soft in presence of a little baby.

Suddenly, Gayatri started talking , turning other's attention to her.

"Ruhi beta, what do you think about keeping naming ceremony of our gudiya. It's already over 12 days of her birth. Do you want to do the function now, or once your hand gets healed completely?" She asked making Ruhanika lost in her thought.

Dadisa is right. My baby needs to get a name. But will it be alright to let them do the preparation? I definitely know that if they are arranging for the celebration, it will be grand. But I don't want them to spend their hard earned money on me. But, how can I tell them this, they will definitely get sad!!
Ruhanika thought confused on what to do about the situation.

"Beta, don't go there. We have already told you, you are our daughter. And this makes our gudiya our grand daughter. We are not going to leave any space for you to complain in her naming ceremony." Vikram said understanding her dilemma. Ruhanika sighed hearing him, knowing this was what exactly going to happen.

"But babasa, I don't want any kind of celebration for her naming ceremony."
Everyone frowned hearing her, even Abheer was confused what she meant by this.

"Then what will we do didisa?" Aishu asked giving words to everyone's confused thoughts.

"I just want to arrange puja for her namkaran and her better health." Ruhanika said smilingly looking at her baby's sleeping face.

Everyone smiled hearing at her thoughts.  She is so different from today's generation. And always thinking about others before her. Elders thought seeing her mature nature.