Chp 31

Author Pov

"What did you say, you sadu?" She asked with full raging voice. But, the name with which she called Reyan made him angry.

"What did you call me? Mind your tongue girl!" Reyan said with his threatening voice that made Sakshi gulped seeing his anger, but she did not show her inner turmoil on her face and kept glaring at him.
Abheer was amused seeing Reyan so angry, becoz no one in his life he saw made their words affect Reyan, not even his parents.

"I will call you again, Sadu sadu sadu! What will you do huh?" Sakshi said glaring at him. Before Reyan could spat out his angry words, baby started crying due to loud noises. Sakshi immediately rocked in her arms, but baby did not calm coz of seeing not so familiar face after waking up. Abheer was going to take the baby in his arms but before he could do, Reyan took the baby in his arms without even asking Sakshi and started going towards balcony.

"I will see him and baby. Don't come after me." Abheer said going behind Reyan.

Sakshi became more angry on his behaviour.
"You should have not talked that way, Sakshi. He is sweetest person I have ever met in my life. You cannot judge him by one meeting, can you?" Ruhanika asked her gently not to anger her more. Sakshi knew she was right, and now that made her angry on herself more instead of Reyan. It's not first time she was hearing such comments on her face, but she was expert in ignoring such bad talks about her. And here, Reyan didn't even insult her, yet she became angry and talked rudely with him. She was not liking the effect that his simple sentence made her loose her cool, that's what made her angry on Reyan, not his comment.

"Leave it, didisa what are you going to wear for day after tomorrow? Is Sakshi too coming?" Ayaan asked the sillest question ever, but at least it made the tense atmosphere calm. Then, they 4 started talking about random things forgetting what happened some moments ago.

With Abheer and Reyan

When Abheer came in balcony, he saw a beautiful scene.
Reyan was standing near railing with his forehead touched with baby's. Reyan was taking deep breaths to calm his anger in soothing presence of baby. The cryings of baby were stopped long ago. The baby was keenly looking at his face and touching his cheeks with her tiny hands as if comforting him. Abheer clicked his picture and then, went towards him.
He kept his hand on his shoulder to let him know his presence. Once Reyan was calm, he opened his eyes and smiled looking at the cutest baby ever. He kissed her forehead and cheeks before turning towards Abheer.

"Would you like to talk?" Abheer asked calmly.
"There is nothing to talk." Reyan said calmly not looking at him.
"Come sit." Abheer sat on the couch and patted his side. Reyan silently sat leaning onto couch and looking at baby's face.
"That was so unusual of you. You never talked that way with any person as far as I know." Abheer said looking at him.
"That girl is rude. I do not like her." Reyan said slowly.
"I didn't ask about your likeness buddy." Abheer said softly keeping his hand on his thigh to comfort him. Reyan seems to be in some caught up emotions with his behaviour.
Reyan didn't reply to that which made Abheer sigh. Reyan is someone who struggle to open up his emotions, but that never happened with Abheer. Abheer was surprised too but chose to stay silent as to not disturb him more.

Reyan saw baby sucking her thumb and gently pulled her thumb from her mouth,
"She is hungry, I guess. Feed her Abheer." He said passing the baby to Abheer.

"You know, you will always find me beside you right? Come whenever you want to talk." Abheer said patting his shoulder. Reyan nodded.

"I'm going to company, some important meetings." Reyan said getting up from couch.