Chp 33

Author Pov
Next day

Elders woke up a little earlier than usual. Abheer and Reyan too skipped their morning gym session as they have to get ready for puja and help in some puja preparation.

After when, Abheer got ready in his room and entered her room, Ruhanika too woke up.

"Ruhi, maasa was asking to call her once you wake up so she could help you while bathing. Should I call her?" Abheer asked as he saw Ruhanika moving towards bathroom after greeting him good morning.

"There's no need Abheer ji. Maasa was being too much careful so that I cannot slip while bathing and hurt myself. But, now I'm fine and able walk around freely without anyone's help. You saw that yesterday too. I will bath, you can go now. I will come downstairs once I'm done." Ruhanika said smiling.

Abheer said okay and moved towards baby's cradle once to check on her if she is awake or not. He saw her still sleeping, so he set the baby monitor and moved out of the room to get down in living room.

After sometime

Abheer came upstairs to his room to take some gold that he want to keep in puja so he could give it Purohit ji as his 'dakshina' for puja. That's when he thought to check on Ruhanika once.

He entered the room without knocking that made Ruhanika unaware of his presence. He saw her struggling with her long luscious curly hairs. She was unable to comb the knots in her hair with her one hand. She sighed heavily getting tired of trying for too long.

Abheer moved towards her,
"You should have called me for helping you." He said and took the comb from her hand. Ruhanika became startled with the sudden voice of Abheer but then smiled feeling him combing her hairs.

"There are too many works downstairs. You were busy so I thought to manage it myself today." Ruhanika said smiling, when she felt Abheer gently untangling the knots in her hair.

"There are many servants to help downstairs. And everything is done already. Maasa sent everyone to get ready as Purohit ji will be arriving soon." Abheer said.

Ruhanika just hummed. She was involuntarily admiring Abheer through the mirror seeing frowning and so focused on doing her hairs. It's like some spell casted on her seeing his beautiful and godly facial features, well set hairs and treamed beard.

"Your hair are really very pretty, Ruhi. I love them this long and it really suits you. Never cut them in future. Always keep them this long. You look really very beautiful in these curly long hairs to me." Abheer said his thoughts while doing her hairs. Ruhanika's heart started beating fast listening to him.

After struggling with her hair for quite a long time Abheer was able to tie her hairs in loose braid. He once saw Meera tying Aishu's and Aditi's hairs like this and thought it was easy, so he decided to do that. But it was quite a task, even separating the hairs in section to start braiding. But, at last he was satisfied with what he did, coz though it was not as he imagined but looking much better.