Chp 38

Author Pov

Following days went smoothly with Rathore men back to work. Aishu's prom party was quite success, becoz her date was approved by the Rathore men. He was her bestie since school. He seemed really decent guy and more to their relief he did not romantically like Aishu. They both agreed to become each other's date for the sake of enjoying the party,

Or may be atleast what the boy showed to them and her.

His name was Jaiveer Agnihotri.
He happens to be son of one of the Vikram's business partner. And being her childhood friend, everyone knows him well. Ruhanika also knows him as he was her one of the best, kind and energetic student.

Aditi's exhibition was talk of the city for many days. And as Ruhanika said, the last pieces she made were the highest bidding paintings.

It was five weeks from the day of baby's naming ceremony. The baby Abhaya turned 1 month old 3 weeks ago. All Rathore family were so happy and arranged big feast that day in mansion itself. Instead of arranging grand party, they decided to celebrate with their house staffs and guards. All were extremely happy that day. Due to Ruhanika's loving nature towards everyone, every maid and guard admire her. And who anyways doesn't like cute, calm and non-crying baby! So everyone admire baby Abhaya the same, or maybe a little bit more than Ruhanika, which obviously she won't mind. Everything is going pretty smoothly since then.

However, Abheer has kept a proper tab on Italians. Sushant Oberoi was spotted too during these days with the Italian boss!! Some plans must have made is what Abheer and Reyan thought. And to their luck, one of their spies get to be the guard of Italians Mansion and other get to be positioned in one of Italian's important crew. So, they hoped if they come in action, they might get some clue that could help to avoid and fail their plan!!

Today is finally the day, when Ruhanika will get rid of her plaster. She was extremely happy that she could be able to hold the baby in her arms.

And also today is the day, when baby will get her shots as she became 1 and half month old.

Abheer and Ruhanika are getting ready to go to the hospital. Ruhanika is feeling very happy that she will get rid of this cast and will be able to do everything for her baby. And for one more reason that she will get to wear sarees again as she was not able to wear them due to her fracture and much more comfortable in kurtas.

They both got ready and went downstairs with Abhaya who was in Abheer's arms, freshly bathed.
All had their breakfast and ladies bid everyone bye bye. All were very happy to know that she will be finally totally healthy like before.

On the way to hospital

"Abheer ji, I'm so so happy that I can't even express how different emotions I'm feeling." Ruhanika said excitedly.
Abheer chuckled at her energy and just nodded at her. The baby was smiling too hearing her mother's excited voice and cooing in between.

Baby Abhaya now started to move around her hands and legs vigorously since few days and makes lots of noises to respond someone, making everyone around her feel at peace at the little baby's giggles.

"I'm happy too Ruhi! My princess will finally feel her maasa's warmth without any restriction. I'm really happy for you and her too!!" Abheer said looking at the road while driving, having a small smile on his lips. Ruhanika looked at him feeling emotional that someone was happy just becoz of her happiness.

They entered the hospital privately and Abheer himself looked around if anyone has clicked his pictures like before, coz this time his princess was with them too! He cannot take any risk with her security by even a single percent.