THANK YOU

Hello there :'D

It's been A PRETTY LONG WHILE since I last wrote on this book. Unfortunately, this will be the final part, my thoughts and my closing remarks for this incorrect quote book.

Ever since I started this book, I was very attached to this, especially during my Encanto obssession days. I really didn't think it would reach almost 55k views ARE YOU GUYS CRAZY!?!?!??? THANK YOU :'D

But sadly I wont be updating this anymore, as I am already a few months away from college and being an adult idk anymore ehqjajw-

Currently I'm in the stage where a lot of responsibilities kick in and I prioritize them so much that sometimes I couldn't find the time to work on this. I just want to sob because I really missed just sitting in front of my desk during online class with my camera off and binge reading about Encanto memes and some incorrrect quotes I could find with the help from most of you guys (thank you I labyu).

Not until about last year, around June or July, the theatre club at school assigned me to be incharged of the singing departmenr. I was alright with it until they mentioned... we will be performing Encanto. ^^

I have never been actually happier at that moment. The movie that I actually wanted our school to perform really, REALLY made me so joyful like AAHHHHH WHAT ARE THEY FOR REAL.

It's still going on, as of now, and I'm really proud of the progress that was already made so far. It just brings back the time of my obssession of the song. I could say that this franchise is really one of the memorable thing I had coming in my life.

Well.. again, I want to thank you all for this support and love this book has received. It is so much that I want to give you all a BIG ASS HUG for giving me this passion into loving Encanto I didn't know I needed.

I hope these sets of quotes will forever make you smile and laugh. Thank you all, and farewell to you all.

Mwa!♡

- ♡,ləvlīn.