Fierce Battle in the Flames 1

The Camera then turns back on after the commercial and Blaine does his whole recap of the show so far. Once he is done, he turns to me. Blaine: "--and now... it is time I face Ethan."

Blaine: "Heh, you are gonna need a Burn Heal!"

He smiles and grabs a pokeball. I do the same. Blaine: "Go Magmar!" He sends out his Magmar and it spits out a little fire. I just grip the pokeball in my hand and stare at Blaine nervously.

Some music plays on in the background.

Yet, I don't throw the pokemon out into battle.

Everyone staring at me, then stops cheering and looks at me confused. I then feel myself panic more and I take a step back. Rylee: "Ethan! You got this!" I hear Rylee on the sidelines cheering me on. I then turn and nod nervously.

I got to win... I didn't come all this way for nothing.

I then throw my pokeball as hard as I can and I almost stumble forward. "B-ben! Go!" With both pokemon out, the crowd cheers again. Blaine: "Alright! Let's get this started! Magmar, Confuse Ray!" "Ben- Turn away and Earthquake!" Ben looks away from the ray of flashing lights and slams its leg into the ground, giving a Earthquake on the ground. Blaine: "Jump!" Magmar then jumps, avoiding the attack.

"Now spin around and surf!" The ground then shakes for a few seconds before water appears from the cracks in the ground. Water then flows in and slams into Magmar. Blaine: "Huh?!" "Now use Ice Beam!" Ben Freezes the water, with Magmar in it.

Blaine: "Get out Magmar!" I see that the ice is melting from within, from magmar's warm body. "Now use Mega Punch!" Ben goes into his Shell and spins quickly to Magmar where he crashes into the ice. Blaine: "Use Fire Blast!" Magmar hits Ben with Fire Blast but Ben pulls through and sends Magmar flying to a wall. Blaine: "Magmar!" Magmar falls down the ground and faints.

Blaine: "Well done... but i have a trick up my sleeve- Rapidash go!" Rapidash then gallops closer to Ben. "Ben, use Surf!" Blaine: "Bounce!" Rapidash then jumps up high up, and seemingly dissapears. Surf misses. "Get ready Ben! Use Mega Punch!" Blaine: "Ah-ha! Sunny Day!" The Sun peers through brightly from above and Ben and I squint as the harsh sun makes it difficult to see. Rapidash then hits Ben on the back and he falls onto the floor.

"Get up and Mega Punch it!" Blaine: "Stomp!" Rapidash then slams its hooves onto Ben and it stops Ben from getting up. Ben continues to struggle to get up but each time he takes more damage from Stomp. "Drat! Fine then Earthquake!" Ben then slams its fist into the ground and makes an Earthquake.

Blaine: "Hm?"

It does nothing...

"Fine then! Ice Beam!" Blaine: "Bounce!"

Ben shoots a Ice Beam and Rapidash jumps up before coming down quickly, trying to land a hit.

"Now Mega Punch!" Blaine: "Rapidash, dodge it!" Ben then Slams Rapidash into the floor and we hear a Crack. Boards Crack open on the floor. The crowd then stops clapping and looks at the accident.

Rapidash then gets up weakly. Blaine: "Bounce!" "Ben- Return! Pixy go!" I swap out into Pixy and she flings her tails wide open into every direction soaking up the sunlight. "Wait... now! Iron Tail!" Pixy then spins her tails and flips. Each individual tail hits Rapidash. Rapidash then crashes into the floor. Blaine: "Use Fire Blast!" "Use Toxic!" Pixy goes through the flames and smacks Rapidash quickly with the tip of her tail, badly poisoning it with Toxic.

Pixy's Ability, Flash Fire then raises her Fire Power.

"Alright!" Rapidash gets up and then falls back down, fainting from the Poisoning.

Damn... that Rapidash is tough.

Blaine: "Return... you did good." I see Blaine smile widely. He must be enjoying this battle. Blaine: "Now go Ninetales!" A Ninetales of his Own Comes out and it gives a Happy cry. Both Ninetales face eachother.

"Now use Toxic!" Blaine: "Safeguard!" Safeguard protect Ninetales from being Poisoned. Blaine: "Now use Quick Attack!" Ninetales runs at extreme speed and does rapid attacks on Pixy, causing her to be dizzy and a bit confused.

"Spread your Tails out, Iron Tail!" Blaine: "Now Stop and Confuse Ray!" Pixy spreads her tails and out and uses Iron Tail. Ninetales then jumps up and flashes a bright Ray which projects off of Iron Tail and at Pixy.

Pixy is now confused.

"Woah... that was Clever..." Blaine: "Heh- Thanks. Now use Quick Attack!" Ninetales goes back to the flurry of rapid attacks and Pixy struggles to fight back against its Confusion and Ninetales. "Pixy! Snap out of it and use Roar!" Pixy tries to get our of Confusion and uses Roar... it fails and Pixy damages herself, sending her flying back a bit. Then in one more hit Pixy falls back and faints, leaving a small trail of dust flying from Ninetales sudden stop.

"You did good. Thank you." I return Pixy and Blaine and Ninetales smile at me. "Vee! Go!" Vee then jumps off of my shoulder and onto the battlefield. Blaine: "Use Quick Attack!" "Use Sand Attack!" Vee then slams herself into the ground and sends sand flying around her. Ninetales gets hit by it and strikes Vee a few times before missing. "Now use Quick Attack!" Vee charges at Ninetales itself.

Blaine: "Now, Fire Blast!" The sun fades away at that moment and fire Blast hits Vee. She gets flung back and lays down weakly. "Vee, you ok?" Vee nods and stands up. Blaine: "Finish it with some more Quick Attacks!"

Ninetales comes forward and strikes Vee. Vee suddenly gets send flying backwards and slams into the wall. "Vee run away!" Vee uses Quick Attack but Ninetales catches up in her Pursuit. Blaine: "A little more..." I then nod to Vee and she speaks uo her body, sending her fur into Spikes like Jolteon. "Now, Buzzy Buzz!"

Vee then steps on some water on the other side (From Ben earlier) and when she fires the Buzzy Buzz, the water zaps both Ninetales and Vee. They both fall down and collapse. Vee faints but Ninetales is now Paralyzed.

Blaine: "Ninetales get up."

"You did excellent. Leave the rest to us."