Home Sweet Home

Luis: "That is my house, Charizard." Luis points down at a specific house and Charizard flies down. Our hair flies upwards as we get near. Eventually Charizard lands on the ground and everyone hops off.

"Well I guess we split up from here..." Rylee: "Yeah. I guess." Rylee and I look around with our pokemon. Suddenly Rylee runs towards a house, and stands next to it.

She tries to yell and say something but to be honest she was kind of far and I couldn't hear her. Luis knocks on his door and he returns Charizard. I should probably get out of the way and find my house.

...

I end up walking around for a while until J find the proffesor's lab. I then follow back to my house from the same route I ran to get to the lab... but backwards.

Knock, knock, knock!

After a few seconds the door opens.

Olivia: "Huh? Oh! Ethan!" Olivia opens the door wider and I then notice my baby sister staring at me. Both of them with wide eyes and huge smile.

"Hey..." Vee then gives a cry and jumps forward. Averie: "Eevee!" She picks Vee up and hugs her, not tightly but enough for Vee to get comfortable. Olivia: "Come inside. Mom just went into the shower. She should be out soon though." I step inside. It looks exactly the same, just like from when I left.

Olivia and Averie then go to the table. They seem to have been eating a Sandwich when I disrupted them. Averie: "Ethan! You should show us your pokemon!" Olivia: "Oh. That's a good idea." I stand at the table and shake my head. "Not in here- There isn't much room for such big pokemon." Averie groans and Olivia agrees. Olivia walks back to the table and takes a bite of her sandwich.

Once they finish I head to the backyard where I decide to show them my pokemon.

"Ok. Ready? Now, come on out!" I throw every pokeball upwards and the pokeballs burst open, my pokemon coming out.

Ben, Max, Flora, Pixy, and Scar then look around and smile. My sisters look at my pokemon in awe. My Baby sister, Averie, runs forward and immediately hugs Pixy. "Hey, Careful!" My pokemon then poke and Sniff Averie before deciding to play or wander around. Olivia: "What is this ones name?" Olivia look at Flora. Flora stares creepily at Olivia, but rather than Olivia being creeped out, she smiles. Olivia: "You're so cute!" Shocked, Flora and I take a step back.

What the heck?! My sister thinks that's cute?!

Flora looks at me concerned, just as much as I am, and hides behind me as Olivia walks towards it.

"Ah- Well that's Flora." Olivia gets closer and touches her petals. Olivia: "I like this one." Flora glances at me, Unsure of what to do. I turn back to Averie and I see her using Ben's Cannon as a swing. She then slips but Max catches her. My pokemon seem to be doing well with Averie.

Olivia: "Oh! Right!" Olivia taps my shoulder. I turn back around to see Olivia holding a Pokeball in her hands. Inside, is a Gastly. "Oh! A Gastly! How'd you get that?" Olivia: "Well we went to Lavendar town to visit Grandpa... A Gastly then appeared from his grave and it attacked. So I caught it."

"That could've been dangerous..." I wonder, when they got to Lavender City if it was before or after the mist appeared there. If it was after then they got so darn lucky that I got there before them.

"Well, nice... I guess. But, you should be careful. You guys all know that." Olivia: "I am capable of taking care of myself!" I shrug. "I guess."

Click.

The backdoor opens and I turn to see my mother standing there. She then runs forward and pulls me in for a hug. "Gah-?! Let go of me. Personal space--" Mom: "You're back!" I break free and take a few steps back. "Yeah, I am. We came passing by so we decided to head to our houses." My whole family then turns to me. Mom: "We?" I pause.

"Oh, y'know- My friends? We have been travelling togeth--" I get interrupted. Mom: "Friends? Thats wonderful!" Olivia: "Who are they?" My family starts asking questions, one after another and I end up having to shut them up. "W-wait... one question at a time please-"

Wait- Also don't they already know about my friends?! What is the big deal here?!

Olivia: "Who are they? What are their names? How many?" Phew- "Their names are Luis, and Rylee. Two others, Pyrafox and Rjpro went on ahead to Viridian City." Mom: "Rylee? Is this person a boy or girl?" I pause. I can see that she is wondering if I have been traveling with... a girl. In which, yes I have. "A girl...?"

My mother then smiles mischievously and my sister nudges me gently. "Hey! Its not like that!" I nudge my sisters arm away and I turn red in embarrassment. Vee jumps onto my shoulder and nods. Mom: "So- When do i get to meet your friends?" I pause and look at my mother. "I dunno- I am having second thoughts now."

Mom: "Oh, come on. For your mother, please?" I cross my arms and after staying silent for 10 second, as then waiting for an answer patiently, I sigh. "Fine- I'll text them and see if we can meet up later."

Mom: "Yes!" Olivia: "Not going to lie I forgot you had friends." She smiles mischievously and I cross my arms.

"Shut it. At least I have friends--"

I then freeze as so does my sister as she looks at me.

"Sorry- I didn't mean that--"