Busy Day

After our escape, we head to a pokemon center, where Nurse Joy helps give us some bandages and band-aids. We had cuts and bruises after our little fight. "I didn't even get Buzz in the end!" My friends sit down next to me. Luis: "Calm down, we will get it next time." I look down at my hand, which has a bandage. "I wasn't strong enough, guys..." Rylee smiles, still beaming with joy. Rylee: "Come on, Ethan. Remember, you're not weak. they're just strong." I look at her face and her arms. "Yeah, well, it is my fault you got hurt. I'm sorry." Rylee: "Look, i'm fine." I look away. "How can you still be happy when I brought you somewhere, where we could have been killed?" Rylee looks at me before sighing. Rylee: "Well, im glad i have my friends with me." Luis: "Yeah, I guess that makes sense." After a while, I nod. "Right." Rylee stands up. Rylee: "Now come on. Let's get our pokemon all healed up." Rylee grabs my hand and drags me to Nurse Joy. Nurse Joy: "You guys are ok, right?" We nod. Luis: "Thanks to you, yes." I take my hand away from her and turn red. "Try to be more careful when you grab someone's hand." Rylee looks at me confused before looking at. Rylee: "Ah! I see, i'm sorry for grabbing your hurt hand."

After our pokemon got healed, we rented a place for the night and went to sleep.

The Next Morning...

Rylee: "Wake up." Rylee opens the blinds, and both me and Luis turn away. "Can you give us a break?" I don't hear anything but a door close. "Rylee?" I sit up. I put on my jacket and bag. "Hey, Luis. I dont know where Rylee went." Luis: "She probably is waiting for us at the pokemon center..." He gets up and puts on his bag. Luis: "It's too early in the morning to be waking up." I grab my phone and check the time. "Actually, no... it is 8:21." Luis shrugs, and we walk out of the door.

Rylee: "About time you guys got out here. Anyway, i thought maybe we should go back to Saffron City." Both me and Luis sigh. "I'm fine with whatever, as long as we dont get killed." Rylee and her Jigglypuff smiles, and we walk out of the door.

Rylee: "Here, guys." Rylee suddenly stops walking and has her hand out with 2 bags of cookies in it. "Woah. Thank you, Rylee." Luis: "Thanks." We open our bags and start eating them. Rylee: "Enjoy." Rylee walks off into the wilderness, and we walk behind her from a distance. For the first time, i realized the orange and yellow leaves. It is Fall? How'd i not notice... Luos starts to cough, and i turn to him. Luis: "I- i ate too fast..." "Oh... i understand?" I take another cookie. We look around the place to see multiple pokemon. "I can get used to this." Luis turns to me. Luis: "Used to what?" "Our journey. I dont want it to end." Luis smiles. Luis: "I feel the same way." ... "We should pay Rylee nack for everything she has done for us." Luis nods, and we take another bite of our cookies before catching up to Rylee. "Hey, wait up for us." Rylee: "So how were the cookies?" I give a thumbs up. "They were great, thanks." Rylee grins. Luis: "Did you make them?" Rylee nods. Rylee: "While you guys were asleep."

A few minutes later...

"Alright, we made it to Saffron City!" We walk into the gate, and all cheer. Luis: "Finally, my feet kinda hurt." Rylee sneezes. "Bless you." Rylee: "Thank you." We glance around when we make it into Saffron City. "Every time it amazed me..." Vee runs forward. Luis: "Eevee seems excited." We all catch up to Vee, who then starts to walk around with Awe. Vee then stops and looks up at a food stand, her mouth start to water. "Oh, that right...we forgot to feet our pokemon." Rylee shakes her head. Rylee: "I gotcha both covered." Lusi and I look at her. Luis: "Thanks." "Um, can we have 3 ice cream cones? I want mine to be chocalate mint." After we get our ice cream, we sit down at a nearby bench.

Rylee: "So, what do you guys say we head to the Saffron City gym afterward?" Me and Luis take a lick of our ice cream and nod. "Gah- Brain Freeze!" My friends laugh. I press my hand on my head. "Hey, that's not funny..."

After we're done, Rylee and Luis head to the gym. "Imma train, while i can. Good luck to you guys." I leave, and once my friends are out of sight, I head to the nearest store. "Vee help me find something to Rylee will like, ok?" Vee nods, and we search the whole store for clothing that we think Rylee would like.

1 hour later...

"I think we got it." Me and Vee walk out of the store. I then get a phone call from my friends. "Hello?" Rylee: "We both finished. Sorry we took so long. we got lost along the way to the gym..." I look at Vee. "No, no, it's fine. Um, i'll meet you up at the gym, ok?" Luis: "Ok. See ya there." I hang up and start to run. I don't wanna be late.

I finally get there, and my friends look at me, exhausted and confused. Rylee: "Did you run all the way here?" Luis: "I see bags... what did you buy?" I sigh and hold the bags out to Rylee. "H-here. I thought they would look good on you." Rylee grabs the bags slowly and looks inside. Rylee: "Oh. Thank you. Um... i-i'll try them soon." Rylee gives a nervous smile. I smile back awkwardly, and I walk past them. "Um, I'll see you guys later then..." Luis: "Huh?" "What?" Luis: "Oh. Right, sorry. I forgot you came here to battle the gym leader. Anyways, good luck." I glance at the both of them. They both had gotten their gym badges, and now it's time for me to earn mine.