The Beginning of the End

Silver: "Go- Charge towards Blastoise!" The Feraligatr then runs to Ben, a serious expression on its face. "Ben- Surf!"

Ben uses Surf and sends the wave to Feraligatr. Yet, it jumps through it, tanks the attack and tackles Ben down onto his shell.

Shit! Now Ben can't get up!

The Poison then deals damage to Feraligatr and its winces. Silver: "Slash at it!" "Ben, use Confuse Ray!"

Ben then shines the ray of light at Feraligatr who slashes Ben. Feraligatr becomes confused and hits itself. It then continues on, going for many Slash attacks.

"Hold on Ben... you can stall it out!" Silver: "Oh no you can't-"

Feraligatr then gets fixated on Ben and it starts slashing away, taking no damage from confusion. But on the meantime the Toxic damage still effects it.

Did it snap it off already?!

Ben is now about half way or lower.

"Ben- Return!" I return Ben and quickly switch to Scar. "Scar- Go!"

Scar comes out and gets into an Offinsive stance, charging at Feraligatr.

Silver: "Use Hydro Pump!"

Hydro Pump? Is it a water type?

"Double Team!" Scar then surrounds Feraligatr and moves quickly and avoid the Hydro Pump. Some get hit but they aren't the real one.

"Now Swords Dance!" Silver: "Again!" Scar then stops moving and raises its attack by two stages and Feraligatr turns and spins, shooting Hydro Pump and hitting Scar and its Double Team.

Silver: "Use Ice Punch!" Scar then braces himself and takes the hit, the attack hitting its Scythes. "Counter!" Scar then glares back with a smile at Feraligatr and it sends the attack back, but with double the power.

Feraligatr gets sent back and skids on the floor, almost falling back as it puts one hand onto its knee.

It then takes Poison Damage and almost falls down again, holding onto its last Hp.

Silver: "Crap... it wasn't... we weren't supposed to lose..." Silver glares at me and Scar as we stand in the same position as eachother.

Silver: "Fuck you kid..." His Feraligatr then falls over and faints to from the Poison.

My friends cheer and clap as I return Scar and Silver returns Feraligatr. Silver is still staring at me, angry.

Why is he angry? It's just a battle.

I then get a bright light from Vee's Bow and Ben's Pokeball.

The Key Stone and Blastoisite-

Ben must've transformed back to his orgional state.

Silver the scoffs and walks away. Silver: "You better watch your back... next time we meet- IMMA KICK YOUR ASS!!!"

My friends walk to me and stare at Silver confused, yet they are happy for me.

Luis: "You did good." Rylee: "Silver is a weird one, huh?" I turn to my friends and smile. "Yeah... we did."

I then see Pyrafox who smiles at me. He walks forward and Vee grabs her Bow and puts it on her fur.

Pyrafox: "You finally did it. Ben finally was able to Mega Evolve." I nod. "Yeah... I guess that means we should see eachother in the League and have the Greatest Pokemon Battle in Kanto History."

Luis nudges me. Luis: "Nah- That's our job." Rylee smiles. Rylee: "You boys are ridiculous..."

"Yeah? Maybe that isn't a bad thing." The boys turn to Rylee and nod. Rylee: "Yeah, I guess-"

I then notice some other people were watching the battle, or something, and are somewhat around us in a circle.

They now depart from the circle and I turn to Luis. "Where they watching the battle?" Luis: "Yeah. Did you not notice? When your Blastoise Mega Evolved, it gathered some attention."

"O-oh. No, I didn't. I think I was too focused in the battle." Pyrafox: "Yeah, you did. You were a bit too focused though..."

"Huh? What do you mean?" Pyrafox then points to my leg. Pyrafox: "You were on your broken leg for a huge chunk of the battle. It seems that you were to focused to notice the pain."

I then sigh. "Ah- Well... I guess that happened then." Luis: "Yeah... anyways! You had your warm-up so please move. Rylee, lets battle!"

Rylee looks at me and then Luis, smiling nervously before nodding. Rylee: "Yeah... I need as much practice as I can get."

Pyrafox: "Now then... you do need help with your leg still, right?" I look down and start walking. It hurts a ton and I fall down. "Yeah... Sorry."

Pyrafox helps me up and we walk together into the League again. Pyrafox: "No Problem."

I then head to Nurse Joy's Counter and heal up my team.

Damn...

Tomorrow is the actual day... it is the day the League starts.

I nervously ook around the room, many strong trainers and pokemon among the crowd.

But... I got to show show everyone what I am made of... I must win!

I then see Pyrafox talking with Rjpro, next to the Pokemon Center.

"Pyrafox..."

Pyrafox is the biggest threat here. He is stronger and has more battle skills and experience.

But I have gotten stronger too...

I must make it far so I can battle him. I must show him everything I can do.

"I will defeat you, Pyrafox, this time."